Thread: Trade for Keepers?

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Trade for Keepers?

I'm on the bubble to make the playoffs this year and do not have a realistic chance to win the league. I have been thinking about trading a few of my guys for a top keeper. What guys on my team might be my two keepers? Who might I target trade wise?
    14 Team H2H Pts.
    4G, 2A, 1+/-, 1PPP, 0.3SOG, 0.5Hits, 0.5BS
    5W, 0.2SV, -1GA, 4SO
    15 Man Roster: 6F, 3D, 2G, 4B, 2IR

[F]: E. Malkin, T. Seguin, J. Voracek, A. Radulov, J. Neal, A. Kopitar, L. Draisaitl, J. Silfverberg, B. Horvat
    [D]: D. Byfuglien, B. Seabrook, Z. Werenski, K. Letang
    [G]: T. Rask, T. Griess
    [IR]: A. Barkov

Dobber Sports Ninja

I'd probably keep Lundqvist and Perry, but Kovalchuk and Benn are on my short list.

Perry and Kovalchuk are very close in my opinion and I haven't looked at their numbers with how they pan out for your league. Keep 2? That would kill me!
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket