This is my first year in a very deep, 11-team, NL-only league, standard 5x5 roto league with many knowledgeable managers. I'm not really sure how I did, as I've been out of the baseball fantasy game for a while, and I've never participated in an auction draft before. How did I do?

C Rob Brantly
C Johnathan Lucroy
1B Paul Goldschmidt
2B Marco Scutaro
3B Chris Nelson
SS Josh Rutledge
MI Stephen Lombardozzi
CI Jordan Pacheco
OF Ryan Braun
OF David DeJesus
OF Chris Denorfia
OF Hunter Pence
OF Carlos Quentin
U Roger Bernadina
B Reed Johnson (OF)
B Delmon Young (OF)

P Chris Capuano
P Josh Collmenter
P Randall Delgado
P Yovani Gallardo
P Dillon Gee
P Roy Halladay
P Kenley Jansen
P Clayton Richard
P Drew Storen
B Brad Brach
B Tyler Cloyd
B Cory Luebke (IR)
B Eric O'Flaherty

FARM- Jose Fernandez (P)
Tony Cingrani (P)
Austin Hedges (C)

I inherited this team from someone that went balls-out for the money last season and came up just short. So, I had very little to work with going into the draft. Each team can keep six players, but my only eligible keepers were Ryan Braun and Josh Rutledge. Even though I entered the draft at a big disadvantage, I was able to buy almost every player at a bargain, and only paid the projected value for Goldschmidt and Gallardo.

One thing you'll notice is that I don't have a for-sure closer. I had read that one shouldn't "pay for saves," so I tried to get a few #2 bullpen guys at a bargain (like Jansen and Storen), thinking they could eventually become #1 this season.

Here are some potential waver-wire pitchers: Jose Arredondo, Anthony Bass, Matt Belisle, Chad Gaudin, Edward Mujica, Jordan Walden. In a league this deep, I don't really know much about these guys, so any add/drop suggestions are appreciated! I'm also not really comfortable with the fact that I don't have any infielders on the bench, but the WW is really slim for infielders, as Juan Uribe (3B) is really the only infielder available that is projected to get much playing time. I appreciate any advice!