Thread: Kane vs Voracek

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Kane vs Voracek

Hey guys,

A manager in my league is looking to move E. Kane for a RW. Would you exchange any of these guys for Kane?

1) Voracek
    2) Skinner
    3) Wheeler
    4) Iginla

My league info is my sig, basically fantasy points partial keeper. I'm doubtful that the manager would accept Wheeler or Iginla and I'm thinking I would prefer to hold Skinner, so I guess from my perspective Voracek is the most likely candidate. That being said he has been so strong this season I'm hesitant to give him up.

Thoughts?

Dobber Sports Genius

Quote Originally Posted by C-Lo View Post
    Hey guys,

A manager in my league is looking to move E. Kane for a RW. Would you exchange any of these guys for Kane?

1) Voracek
    2) Skinner
    3) Wheeler
    4) Iginla

My league info is my sig, basically fantasy points partial keeper. I'm doubtful that the manager would accept Wheeler or Iginla and I'm thinking I would prefer to hold Skinner, so I guess from my perspective Voracek is the most likely candidate. That being said he has been so strong this season I'm hesitant to give him up.

Thoughts?
    I think i'd try to move one of Wheeler or Iggy. Skinner is a valuable asset and the real Voracek has since arrived.
    Hockey Pools? Too many to mention. Points only, salary cap and dynasty.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

I was actually thinking the same thing before I read C.O.D.'s response. I feel like Wheeler is a marginal YES while Skinner is a marginal NO. You know you'll get goals and SOG from Kane. You know you'll get PPP. And frankly, with the depth you have at RW, I would definitely trade for a better LW.

Sounds like you both have something to gain for this. If he goes for Iggy, great - if not, I'd say offer Wheeler, and hold firm.

Side note - Voracek could also be a good sell high. Last year that deal would have been laughable. I don't know if Voracek will really keep up this crazy pace or even anything like it next year. Most people think this is here to stay... is it though?
    10-Team, Custom Keeper. In this league GMs sign their own contracts at an auction for a specified price and term up to 4 years.

G(3) A(2.5) +/- (0.5) SOG(0.1) FOW/FOL (0.05) HTS(0.1) BKS (0.1)

2C - McDavid, Pettersson, Barkov, Kopitar,
    2RW - Lindholm, Perron, Reinhart, Killorn
    2LW - Draisaitl, Svechnikov, Schenn
    3FWD From above FWDs
    6D - Karlsson, Dahlin, Gustafsson, Theodore, Edler
    2G - Varlamov, Greisss, Murray, Mrazek

IR - Hamilton

6FARM - Kakko, Mittelstadt, Francouz, Borgstrom

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Thanks for weighing in guys. Your thoughts seem to mirror my own which makes me feel a little more confident in my position.

I'll hold him to either Wheeler or Iginla and see if a deal can be made.

C-Lo