Hey all,

I've come to you for your advice on what I should do with my goalies as I'm a week from playoff time. They have been my team's Achilles all season (ugh, RIP Karlsson) and I haven't been able to secure a viable starter.

I just lost Lindback and replaced him with Markstrom, but Miller and Kipper are doing me dirty.

I've tried making trades for an upgrade but no one seems willing to part with their goalies. My last thought is to attempt to trade for Hiller (whose owner also have Howard, Bobrovsky, and Nabokov), Halak (whose owner has Luongo and Scrivens), or even Varlamov (owner has Rask and Lehtonen).

If neither of those are successful, then I'm at a loss of what to do for H2H playoffs (April 1st through 21st).

Only possible strategy I think I'd have is to stream FA goalies during those weeks, get in the minimum 2 starts, and hope for the best in terms of GAA and Sv% (doubt I'd win W or SHO).

FA's I have my eyes on for this: Bernier, Khudobin, Lehner, Fasth, Garon. Only concern is that they're scooped up as handcuffs before I get a chance to.

Are any of those guys worth adds over my current goalies? Miller and Kipper are making it very tough to keep them around lately. Hiller or Halak be an upgrade over any of them? Would streaming goalies be the way to go if I wanna have a chance at this?

Any advice much appreciated!