Thread: Leafs-Sabres game

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default Leafs-Sabres game

This game has had evvvvvvvvvvvvverything!! The Leafs announcers had it right....games like this make you wish OT was a bit longer. Unreal game.

Dobber Sports Sage

Default Wo

Ya awesome game!! Reimer is sucking my will to live!
    "My Name Is My Name" ~Marlo
    "I'm just a Gangster I suppose and I want my fu***** corners"~ Barksdale

grammar Nazi
    Noun
    (slang, idiomatic) 1. A person who habitually corrects or criticizes the language usage of others, especially in situations where it is unnecessary, e.g. an informal conversation.
    Notes: This behavior is almost always found in people with very low I.Q's, whom have a very low sense of self worth. Impotence is also commonly linked to Grammar Nazi's.

Dobber Sports Sage

Ya awesome game!! Reimer is sucking my will to live! Worst starter in the league and it's nit even close.
    "My Name Is My Name" ~Marlo
    "I'm just a Gangster I suppose and I want my fu***** corners"~ Barksdale

grammar Nazi
    Noun
    (slang, idiomatic) 1. A person who habitually corrects or criticizes the language usage of others, especially in situations where it is unnecessary, e.g. an informal conversation.
    Notes: This behavior is almost always found in people with very low I.Q's, whom have a very low sense of self worth. Impotence is also commonly linked to Grammar Nazi's.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

fell asleep mid game and woke up to the hooplah and started watching again. .. exciting stuff... what a finish

I don't remember any shortys... stats guys F up again? It shows kadri w/ 2 and i'm pretty sure those were PPP
    Keep4+rookie under 150gp (14 teams): G,A,+/-,PIM,SHP,PPP,GWG,SOG,FW, W/GAA/SV/SV%/SHO [Keepers: E Staal, Parise, Backes, Malkin, (R) Desharnais]

- Some people are like slinkies, they don't seem to have a purpose but bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs... -

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    This game has had evvvvvvvvvvvvverything!! The Leafs announcers had it right....games like this make you wish OT was a bit longer. Unreal game.
    Yeah, everything except television coverage in Ottawa. Fack. I searched up and down my Center "frigging" Ice channels and then checked out the Blacked Out SportsNet channel hoping that it would magically be there. Nope.

So I watched mostly the Florida/NY Rangers game and flipped back and forth to the Sens/Bruins game.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Quote Originally Posted by The Comish View Post
    Yeah, everything except television coverage in Ottawa. Fack. I searched up and down my Center "frigging" Ice channels and then checked out the Blacked Out SportsNet channel hoping that it would magically be there. Nope.

So I watched mostly the Florida/NY Rangers game and flipped back and forth to the Sens/Bruins game.
    Stream: wiziwig.tv :| thats what i do sir...
    Keep4+rookie under 150gp (14 teams): G,A,+/-,PIM,SHP,PPP,GWG,SOG,FW, W/GAA/SV/SV%/SHO [Keepers: E Staal, Parise, Backes, Malkin, (R) Desharnais]

- Some people are like slinkies, they don't seem to have a purpose but bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs... -

Dobber Sports Initiate

For everyone who watched the first goal, on the replays it looks like a PPG but it doesn't register on any scorebox that way....

is it because of Orr's penalty?

....nope, wait, they changed it.
    Last edited by Yardsale; March 22, 2013 at 3:52 AM.
    1-Year 12-team H2H: G/A/+-/PIM/PPP/SOG/SH%/FW/HIT/BLK GS/W/GAA/SV/SV%/SHO

C: Giroux, Backstrom, Hanzal, Ribeiro
    LW: Nash, Ladd
    RW: Wheeler, Vrbata, Hornqvist
    D: Keith, Streit, Franson, Gardiner
    G: Lunquist, Mason, Luongo
    IR: Stepan

DID the leafs get a short hand goal???? box score still shows it...?