Thread: RNH available, I want... what to offer?

Dobber Sports Giant

Default RNH available, I want... what to offer?

The RNH owner has put him on the block stating he needs something to keep him in first place and to get him to win this year. I showed interest and he offered me RNH for Marchand, JJ and Oshie. I refused cause I do not want to trade away 3 young established players (I'm ok letting go of 2 but 3 hurts my depth).

Marchand is the centerpeice of my offer. What do you think I should add to make it happen without overpaying too much?? Marchand, Conacher and picks? Should I be willing to part with alot for RNH (I am currently sitting in 4th, team and cats in sig.)?

Thanks for the input
    Keeper league 14 teams (H2H, 20 active players keep 16 NHLers, 16 minors)
    Scoring Cats: G-A-PTS-PPG-PPA-(+/-)-HITS-BLK-SHP-SOG-FOW-GWG / W-L-SVS-SV%-GAA-SO

C- Crosby, Barzal, Bennett, Schmaltz, Novak
    W- Forsberg, Batherson, Nichuskin, Tuch, Konecny, Maccelli, Sharangovich, Bertuzzi, Kaliyev, Neighbours, Reichel
    D- Carlson, Rielly, Klingberg
    G- Hellebuyck, Demko, Merzlikins, Vejmelka

Minors:
    F: Fantilli, Cooley, Bourgault, Perreault, Cowan, Ohgren, N. Foote, Goyette, Iskhakov, Denisenko, Tracey
    D: Simashev, Willander, Lambos
    G: Schmidt, Rodrigue, DiPietro, Gaudreau, McKay

Dobber Sports Giant

Hmmmm, got lots of views but no answers for this thread... bummer!

Well just updating that RNH was traded to another manager along with Cole and a 2nd round prospect pick for Martin St-Louis and Franzen.

Not sure if this was a better deal than my Marchand, JJ and picks?!
    Keeper league 14 teams (H2H, 20 active players keep 16 NHLers, 16 minors)
    Scoring Cats: G-A-PTS-PPG-PPA-(+/-)-HITS-BLK-SHP-SOG-FOW-GWG / W-L-SVS-SV%-GAA-SO

C- Crosby, Barzal, Bennett, Schmaltz, Novak
    W- Forsberg, Batherson, Nichuskin, Tuch, Konecny, Maccelli, Sharangovich, Bertuzzi, Kaliyev, Neighbours, Reichel
    D- Carlson, Rielly, Klingberg
    G- Hellebuyck, Demko, Merzlikins, Vejmelka

Minors:
    F: Fantilli, Cooley, Bourgault, Perreault, Cowan, Ohgren, N. Foote, Goyette, Iskhakov, Denisenko, Tracey
    D: Simashev, Willander, Lambos
    G: Schmidt, Rodrigue, DiPietro, Gaudreau, McKay

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by Bass56 View Post
    Hmmmm, got lots of views but no answers for this thread... bummer!

Well just updating that RNH was traded to another manager along with Cole and a 2nd round prospect pick for Martin St-Louis and Franzen.

Not sure if this was a better deal than my Marchand, JJ and picks?!
    Hard to tell really. St-louis is the best of the bunch and he probably has a few years left in the tank. Of course losing RNH will hurt in the future but he already knew that, so from a keeper perspective your offer is better but as a win now kind of deal I think Marty is a bit to much to pass on.