Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Huberdeau for Kunitz ?

  1. #1
    Rep Power
    0

    Dobber Sports Prodigy

    Default Huberdeau for Kunitz ?

    I'm currently sitting in the top 3 in the standings and I have a shot at winning. Should I accept the offer of Kunitz for my Huberdeau ?

    Note: Dany Heatley is doing "/$% for me and I can use an upgrade at LW.

    Yahoo! 14 TEAM - ROTO - KEEPER - C(2), LW(2), RW(2), D(4), UTIL(2), G(2), IR(3), BN(6)

    G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, GWG, W, GAA, SV%, SHO

    Note: We get to keep 10 keepers!

    C:
    Jonathan Toews
    Ryan Nugent-Hopkins
    Ryan Getzlaf
    Jonathan Huberdeau


    LW:
    Taylor Hall
    Dany Heatley

    RW:
    Jeff Skinner
    Jarome Iginla
    Vladimir Tarasenko
    Michael Ryder


    D:
    P.K. Subban
    Brian Campbell
    Jack Johnson
    Slava Voynov
    Lubomir Visnovsky

    G:
    Jonathan Quick
    Jonas Hiller
    Justin Peters
    Dan Ellis
    Nikolai Khabibulin

  2. #2
    Rep Power
    48

    Dobber Sports Superstar

    Default

    If you're going for the win, I would do it.
    12-team Keeper pool, straight points for forwards & dmen. Goalies get: 2 points per win, 3 per shutout, 1 point per assist & 1 point per shootout loss.

    League champ in 2013 and 2015.

    Top 8 forwards, 5 dmen and 2 goalies count.

    We keep 15 players (any position) plus two rookies.

    Forwards: Ovechkin, Kessel, Pavelski, Scheifele, Voracek, Little, Benn, Iginla, Foligno, Kesler, Viraten
    Defence: Letang, Carlson, Shattenkirk, Yandle, Streit, Gostisbehere
    Goalies: Price, Fleury

    My personal blog: http://theryancokeexperience.wordpress.com

  3. #3
    Rep Power
    0

    Dobber Sports Sophomore

    Default

    I agree, if this were a full dynasty league, I don't know that it'd be worth it, but you'll still have 10 good keepers. The chance to win this year makes it a good move for you.
    20 Team Dynasty
    G, A, P, +/-, STP, SH TOI, Hts, Blks, W, GAA, SV%, Saves

    Neal-Malkin-Tarasenko
    Saad-Carter-Hornqvist
    Wilson-Komarov-Duclair

    Jones-Fowler
    Chara-Ceci
    Gardiner-Daley

    Quick

    BN: Blandisi, Glendening, Martinook, Klein, T. van Riemsdyk, B. Elliott, Pickard

    Minor
    F: Dahlen, Debrincat, Foegele, Grabner, Hawryluk, Hintz, D. Kase, Khokhlachev, Kuhnhackl, Looke, Milano, Oksanen, Saarela, Shipachyov, Stephenson, Tambellini, T. Thompson, Timashov, Tufte, S. Watson
    D: Cholowski, Clauge, Day, Enstrom, McIlrath, Schmaltz, Theodore
    G: Halverson, Husso, Johansson, Martin, Vay

  4. #4
    4T2's Avatar
    4T2 is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    4,023
    Location
    Outside The Asylum
    Rep Power
    37

    Dobber Sports Genius

    Default

    As much as I hate to see you move Huberdeau, this is a pretty good offer considering how Kunitz is playing. For a shot at the title, I think you have to do this.The only caveat I would add is that I might be more inclined to move Nuge than Huberdeau this year and you may even get a better return (from a long term value standpoint) than Kunitz.
    Without me, it's only "aweso".

  5. #5
    Rep Power
    0

    Dobber Sports Prodigy

    Default

    I'm going to hit the accept button soon but would you guy's keep Kunitz as one of my 10 keepers for next year ?

    Yahoo! 14 TEAM - ROTO - KEEPER - C(2), LW(2), RW(2), D(4), UTIL(2), G(2), IR(3), BN(6)

    G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, GWG, W, GAA, SV%, SHO

    Note: We get to keep 10 keepers!

    C:
    Jonathan Toews
    Ryan Getzlaf
    Ryan Nugent-Hopkins
    Jonathan Huberdeau


    LW:
    Taylor Hall
    Dany Heatley

    RW:
    Jeff Skinner
    Vladimir Tarasenko
    Jarome Iginla
    Michael Ryder


    D:
    P.K. Subban
    Slava Voynov
    Brian Campbell
    Jack Johnson
    Slava Voynov
    Lubomir Visnovsky

    G:
    Jonathan Quick
    Jonas Hiller
    Justin Peters
    Dan Ellis
    Nikolai Khabibulin

  6. #6
    Rep Power
    48

    Dobber Sports Superstar

    Default

    He would be a keeper for me. Who would you keep over him?
    12-team Keeper pool, straight points for forwards & dmen. Goalies get: 2 points per win, 3 per shutout, 1 point per assist & 1 point per shootout loss.

    League champ in 2013 and 2015.

    Top 8 forwards, 5 dmen and 2 goalies count.

    We keep 15 players (any position) plus two rookies.

    Forwards: Ovechkin, Kessel, Pavelski, Scheifele, Voracek, Little, Benn, Iginla, Foligno, Kesler, Viraten
    Defence: Letang, Carlson, Shattenkirk, Yandle, Streit, Gostisbehere
    Goalies: Price, Fleury

    My personal blog: http://theryancokeexperience.wordpress.com

  7. #7
    Rep Power
    0

    Dobber Sports Sophomore

    Default

    Assuming your keepers are any position, I'd keep Quick, Subban, Kunitz, Hall, Toews, Getzlaf, RNH, Skinner, Iginla, and Tarasenko

    That leaves only 1 d-man, but you should have no problem trading for depth there, plus without stats like hits and blocks, they're not overly important in your league.
    20 Team Dynasty
    G, A, P, +/-, STP, SH TOI, Hts, Blks, W, GAA, SV%, Saves

    Neal-Malkin-Tarasenko
    Saad-Carter-Hornqvist
    Wilson-Komarov-Duclair

    Jones-Fowler
    Chara-Ceci
    Gardiner-Daley

    Quick

    BN: Blandisi, Glendening, Martinook, Klein, T. van Riemsdyk, B. Elliott, Pickard

    Minor
    F: Dahlen, Debrincat, Foegele, Grabner, Hawryluk, Hintz, D. Kase, Khokhlachev, Kuhnhackl, Looke, Milano, Oksanen, Saarela, Shipachyov, Stephenson, Tambellini, T. Thompson, Timashov, Tufte, S. Watson
    D: Cholowski, Clauge, Day, Enstrom, McIlrath, Schmaltz, Theodore
    G: Halverson, Husso, Johansson, Martin, Vay

  8. #8
    Rep Power
    0

    Dobber Sports Prodigy

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by newfcollins View Post
    He would be a keeper for me. Who would you keep over him?
    I would keep Heatley over him but know you got me thinking that Kunitz might be a better LW keeper than him.

    Yahoo! 14 TEAM - ROTO - KEEPER - C(2), LW(2), RW(2), D(4), UTIL(2), G(2), IR(3), BN(6)

    G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, GWG, W, GAA, SV%, SHO

    Note: We get to keep 10 keepers!

    C:
    Jonathan Toews
    Ryan Getzlaf
    Ryan Nugent-Hopkins
    Jonathan Huberdeau


    LW:
    Taylor Hall
    Dany Heatley

    RW:
    Jeff Skinner
    Vladimir Tarasenko
    Jarome Iginla
    Michael Ryder


    D:
    P.K. Subban
    Slava Voynov
    Brian Campbell
    Jack Johnson
    Slava Voynov
    Lubomir Visnovsky

    G:
    Jonathan Quick
    Jonas Hiller
    Justin Peters
    Dan Ellis
    Nikolai Khabibulin

  9. #9
    Rep Power
    0

    Dobber Sports Prodigy

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SomeDude View Post
    Assuming your keepers are any position, I'd keep Quick, Subban, Kunitz, Hall, Toews, Getzlaf, RNH, Skinner, Iginla, and Tarasenko

    That leaves only 1 d-man, but you should have no problem trading for depth there, plus without stats like hits and blocks, they're not overly important in your league.
    You almost named the exact 10 guy's I would keep accept for Inginla. I think I would replace Hiller over Iginla because of his age. Yes, are keepers are any position.

    Now my brain is telling me to wait after the game today to accept the deal to get Kunitz but the big test is can I be patient enought to wait LOL

    Yahoo! 14 TEAM - ROTO - KEEPER - C(2), LW(2), RW(2), D(4), UTIL(2), G(2), IR(3), BN(6)

    G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, GWG, W, GAA, SV%, SHO

    Note: We get to keep 10 keepers!

    C:
    Jonathan Toews
    Ryan Getzlaf
    Ryan Nugent-Hopkins
    Jonathan Huberdeau


    LW:
    Taylor Hall
    Dany Heatley

    RW:
    Jeff Skinner
    Vladimir Tarasenko
    Jarome Iginla
    Michael Ryder


    D:
    P.K. Subban
    Slava Voynov
    Brian Campbell
    Jack Johnson
    Slava Voynov
    Lubomir Visnovsky

    G:
    Jonathan Quick
    Jonas Hiller
    Justin Peters
    Dan Ellis
    Nikolai Khabibulin

  10. #10
    Rep Power
    0

    Dobber Sports Prodigy

    Default

    Just pulled the trigger and Kunitz is now back on my team !

    Yahoo! 14 TEAM - ROTO - KEEPER - C(2), LW(2), RW(2), D(4), UTIL(2), G(2), IR(3), BN(6)

    G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, GWG, W, GAA, SV%, SHO

    Note: We get to keep 10 keepers!

    C:
    Jonathan Toews
    Ryan Getzlaf
    Ryan Nugent-Hopkins


    LW:
    Taylor Hall
    Chris Kunitz
    Dany Heatley

    RW:
    Jeff Skinner
    Vladimir Tarasenko
    Jarome Iginla
    Michael Ryder


    D:
    P.K. Subban
    Slava Voynov
    Brian Campbell
    Jack Johnson
    Slava Voynov
    Lubomir Visnovsky

    G:
    Jonathan Quick
    Jonas Hiller
    Justin Peters
    Dan Ellis
    Nikolai Khabibulin

  11. #11
    bizzl's Avatar
    bizzl is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    771
    Rep Power
    16

    Dobber Sports Initiate

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SomeDude View Post
    I agree, if this were a full dynasty league, I don't know that it'd be worth it, but you'll still have 10 good keepers. The chance to win this year makes it a good move for you.
    I'm in this exact position. The guy I've been haggling with has Nugent-Hopkins, Huberdeau and Granlund, but he won't part with anyone except Granlund, a 3rd round prospect pick and a lesser prospect for him. It's a full keeper though. It's nice to know that I wasn't crazy asking for one of these guys. I don't mean to hijack the OP's thread, but do you think that's worth it? I'm not getting much interest for Kunitz from other teams in the league.
    16 team, full keeper
    19 roster players, 15 prospects, 2 farm
    Stats: G, A, PPG, SHG, special teams assists, SOG, FOW, PIM, hits, BS, Tk, +/-, W, SO, saves, s%, GAA, SO saves

    C: Crosby, Malkin, Stamkos, H. Sedin, J. Staal, Hodgson
    W: Perreault, Atkinson, Dorsett, Jagr, Burrows, Zuccarello, Hagelin, Condra
    D: Karlsson, Keith, OEL, Hamonic, Gudas, Hejda
    G: Price, Rinne

    Prospects: Lindholm, Cassels, Perlini, Vesey, Sheahan, Teravainen, Jensen, Ceci, Koekkoek, Emelin, Kulikov, Rundblad, Grubauer, Kuemper

  12. #12
    One87's Avatar
    One87 is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    6,281
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Rep Power
    50

    Dobber Sports Wizard

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    I'm currently sitting in the top 3 in the standings and I have a shot at winning. Should I accept the offer of Kunitz for my Huberdeau ?

    Note: Dany Heatley is doing "/$% for me and I can use an upgrade at LW.

    Yahoo! 14 TEAM - ROTO - KEEPER - C(2), LW(2), RW(2), D(4), UTIL(2), G(2), IR(3), BN(6)

    G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, GWG, W, GAA, SV%, SHO

    Note: We get to keep 10 keepers!

    C:
    Jonathan Toews
    Ryan Nugent-Hopkins
    Ryan Getzlaf
    Jonathan Huberdeau


    LW:
    Taylor Hall
    Dany Heatley

    RW:
    Jeff Skinner
    Jarome Iginla
    Vladimir Tarasenko
    Michael Ryder


    D:
    P.K. Subban
    Brian Campbell
    Jack Johnson
    Slava Voynov
    Lubomir Visnovsky

    G:
    Jonathan Quick
    Jonas Hiller
    Justin Peters
    Dan Ellis
    Nikolai Khabibulin

    If you have a shot to win it, I would do it.
    League:Fantrax 18 Team Dynasty, H2H (4C, 8W, 6D, 1G)
    Cats:G, A, GWG, PPP, SHP, SOG, H+B, FOW, S, SV%, W, GAA

    C: Backstrom,Giroux,MacKinnon,Seguin
    W:
    D.Brown,Hartnell,Hossa,P.Kane
    Kesler,Marleau,Perron,Zibanejad

    D: Boyle,Del Zotto,Doughty,D.Hamilton,Hedman,Markov
    G: Rinne
    Bench: Braun,Comeau, Demers,DeHaan,Polak,Stempniak,Wingels --Fleury

  13. #13
    Rep Power
    0

    Dobber Sports Sophomore

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    I would keep Heatley over him but know you got me thinking that Kunitz might be a better LW keeper than him.
    I don't think I'd bother with Heatley, he's been a disappointment for the last what? 3 years? Hiller would be possible if he gets moved, but with Fasth's emergence, at best he's going be in a platoon.

    Quote Originally Posted by bizzl View Post
    I'm in this exact position. The guy I've been haggling with has Nugent-Hopkins, Huberdeau and Granlund, but he won't part with anyone except Granlund, a 3rd round prospect pick and a lesser prospect for him. It's a full keeper though. It's nice to know that I wasn't crazy asking for one of these guys. I don't mean to hijack the OP's thread, but do you think that's worth it? I'm not getting much interest for Kunitz from other teams in the league.
    You have every right to ask for a top prospect like that, Kunitz has been one of the best fantasy forwards this year. Since you're looking to move him, I'm assuming that you're looking to rebuild, in which case I'd take that deal. I'm a Pens fan and watch every game and while Kunitz has had an amazing year, and should be a good forward as long as he's on Sid's line, if you're not competing now then you're not likely to be in a better spot to sell high on him.
    20 Team Dynasty
    G, A, P, +/-, STP, SH TOI, Hts, Blks, W, GAA, SV%, Saves

    Neal-Malkin-Tarasenko
    Saad-Carter-Hornqvist
    Wilson-Komarov-Duclair

    Jones-Fowler
    Chara-Ceci
    Gardiner-Daley

    Quick

    BN: Blandisi, Glendening, Martinook, Klein, T. van Riemsdyk, B. Elliott, Pickard

    Minor
    F: Dahlen, Debrincat, Foegele, Grabner, Hawryluk, Hintz, D. Kase, Khokhlachev, Kuhnhackl, Looke, Milano, Oksanen, Saarela, Shipachyov, Stephenson, Tambellini, T. Thompson, Timashov, Tufte, S. Watson
    D: Cholowski, Clauge, Day, Enstrom, McIlrath, Schmaltz, Theodore
    G: Halverson, Husso, Johansson, Martin, Vay

  14. #14
    bizzl's Avatar
    bizzl is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    771
    Rep Power
    16

    Dobber Sports Initiate

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SomeDude View Post
    You have every right to ask for a top prospect like that, Kunitz has been one of the best fantasy forwards this year. Since you're looking to move him, I'm assuming that you're looking to rebuild, in which case I'd take that deal. I'm a Pens fan and watch every game and while Kunitz has had an amazing year, and should be a good forward as long as he's on Sid's line, if you're not competing now then you're not likely to be in a better spot to sell high on him.
    The only reason I'm not competing now is because I was hit with injuries to Karlsson, Kipper and a bunch of my depth guys that I wasn't able to recover from. I will be competing next year, which is what makes this sort of deal so difficult.
    16 team, full keeper
    19 roster players, 15 prospects, 2 farm
    Stats: G, A, PPG, SHG, special teams assists, SOG, FOW, PIM, hits, BS, Tk, +/-, W, SO, saves, s%, GAA, SO saves

    C: Crosby, Malkin, Stamkos, H. Sedin, J. Staal, Hodgson
    W: Perreault, Atkinson, Dorsett, Jagr, Burrows, Zuccarello, Hagelin, Condra
    D: Karlsson, Keith, OEL, Hamonic, Gudas, Hejda
    G: Price, Rinne

    Prospects: Lindholm, Cassels, Perlini, Vesey, Sheahan, Teravainen, Jensen, Ceci, Koekkoek, Emelin, Kulikov, Rundblad, Grubauer, Kuemper

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •