Thread: Oscar Moller

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Oscar Moller

Is this guy worth hanging on to. I own him and have him stashed in a couple of my fantasy leagues but just wondering if he's worth taking up a spot. Neither of my leagues are unlimited prospects so there is value to that spot he's retaining.

I'd hate to dump him only to find out he is finally returning to North America.

Anybody out there have any updated info on him and his future?
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

It all depends on who you could replace him with. How does the available player pool stack up?

As for Moller he's been developing here in Sweden. He's a leader on the best (regular season) team in the league and he has great chemistry with fellow Kings prospect Bud Holloway. I think he's gotten better since he left North America. He plays with, for Swedish players at least, a lot of grit and he's still a very smart player. His lack of size hasn't been a factor over here. If he came over to the NHL again he would probably be a 2nd/3rd line tweener on most teams, 50 points in a good year.
    GO WINGS!

Dobber Sports Deity

I dont really have anyone in particular, but with the trade deadline coming up soon in most of my leagues, I am just thinking ahead if I need to take a prospect in on any deals that may happen. I dont have any free spots in my minors so I would have to make room somehow. Im just doing some research before making any uneducated decisions. Doing my due diligence so to say.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."