Thread: Duchene LW?

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Duchene LW?

Hey guys, I don't watch to many Av games.. but on yahoo he has C/LW status. I know last year he was on the wing for a bit. Is he playing C now? Just curious in moving forward if he'll be keeping his LW status.
    16 Team H2H League (Keep 6)
    3C - 3LW - 3RW - 6D - 2G

2013 1st place, 2014 1st place, 2015 1st place
    G, A, +/-, PIM, SOG, HIT, BLK GS, W, GAA, SV%, SO
    C= Stall, Marchessault, Hayes, Suzuki
    LW= Svechnikov, Goodrow, DeBrusk,
    RW= P.Kane, Kucherov, Fiala, Johnson
    D= Rielly, Borowieki, Fowler, Hagg, Murphy
    G= Demko, Samsonov, Jarry, Allen, Shesterkin, Talbot

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyProphet View Post
    Hey guys, I don't watch to many Av games.. but on yahoo he has C/LW status. I know last year he was on the wing for a bit. Is he playing C now? Just curious in moving forward if he'll be keeping his LW status.
    Highly doubt he does. LW was an experiment last year (because Sacco is a moron) and Dutchy owners were lucky to get that eligibility. Hasn't played there all year (and most likely won't).

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyProphet View Post
    If Memory Serves me, he came into the league as a LW and eventually moved to Center. During all the turmoil in Colorado over the past few years, I do believe he occasionally finds himself on the LW when line shuffles take place, but he should be the #2 Center (while Stastny is there). However, if you're pool is through Yahoo...I find a considerable lack of consistency in how they determine qualification for positions.

(Why is Buff style RW eligible? WHy did it take Ovie so long to get RW eligiblity?..........)

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by havanablast21 View Post
    If Memory Serves me, he came into the league as a LW and eventually moved to Center. During all the turmoil in Colorado over the past few years, I do believe he occasionally finds himself on the LW when line shuffles take place, but he should be the #2 Center (while Stastny is there). However, if you're pool is through Yahoo...I find a considerable lack of consistency in how they determine qualification for positions.

(Why is Buff style RW eligible? WHy did it take Ovie so long to get RW eligiblity?..........)
    As of right now he's the number one center as he and PAP are producing (and Stastny hasn't played well in the last three or so years). Towards the end of last year they put him on the wing of Stastny because they really wanted two top notch lines of him and Staz and RoR and Landeskog. I don't see him being put back there any time in the near future.
    Colorado is putting a five forward line out for their number one PP right now so I'm not sure if hes LW there or not.

Dobber Sports Stud

Thanks guys.. its tempting to keep him on as a keeper but likely don't think id have room for him as a C .. so just wanted to see if he plays a few times, cause that seems to be what yahoo goes by (if they have any formula at all).
    16 Team H2H League (Keep 6)
    3C - 3LW - 3RW - 6D - 2G

2013 1st place, 2014 1st place, 2015 1st place
    G, A, +/-, PIM, SOG, HIT, BLK GS, W, GAA, SV%, SO
    C= Stall, Marchessault, Hayes, Suzuki
    LW= Svechnikov, Goodrow, DeBrusk,
    RW= P.Kane, Kucherov, Fiala, Johnson
    D= Rielly, Borowieki, Fowler, Hagg, Murphy
    G= Demko, Samsonov, Jarry, Allen, Shesterkin, Talbot