10 team Roto dynasty, goalie cats: W, SV, SV%
    i just traded away Varly, and now my G-spots look like this:

Backstrom
    Anderson
    Bishop
    Lehner
    Fasth
    Hiller

i'll probly only keep 3 so half of them has to go....but which ones?

leaning towards keeping Lehner, Andy and Hiller unless Bishop get straded to a decent team then i really have no idea what i am doin, but most likely stick wth Andy and Lehner (for obvious reasons).
    i am 9th and not looking to move too far up so i have no reason to hang onto this many right now (equally balanced bottom three draft lottery)

rep where i can...

Dobber Sports Icon

:bump: didnt want this to get lost in the dark hole

so either nobody has any idea (like myself), or its too simple that nobody feels the need to reply...

Dobber Sports Icon

60 views and nobody has an opinion..oh man its worse than i thought!

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

I'll answer the bell...

1 - Anderson(handcuff 2 Lehner...he's just that good...as long as you can wait it out a bit.

3 is a bit of a toss up. Hiller, IMO has been trending downward over the past 2 seasons and with the sudden surgence of Fasth, it's kinda messy in Anaheim. But they also have the most to lose if Getz a/o Perry decide to move on to "Greener Pastures"

Backstrom is an interesting case and one that I'd monitor closely. IT seemed at the start of the season that Backstrom was destined to be moved at some point following the signing of Harding and last year's exception play of Hacket. Now with the news of Harding's diagnosis and the fact that Hacket seems not ready to make the jump, we could see Backstrom re-sign for a couple years in Minn which makes him significant again. No too long ago, he was elite status. While he's a little older, not "TO OLD" by goalie standards.

Here's a thought...wouldn't a Backstrom to Leaf's move just make sense when considering history. Leaf's LOVE to sign Elite level goalies in the twighlight of their careers...allow them a 2 or 3 year blast back to significance before letting them ride off into the distance (Belfour, Cujo, Furh...etc). And that's going back to the days where the Leaf's where perenial playoff contenders.

All in all...I think Backstrom deserves some consideration and monitoring of his situation.

I guess I didn't help you much...but I'd put the tandum in Ottawa ahead of the ?? Tandum in Anahiem and consider a Backstrom or possibly the known devil Hiller if a decision needs to be made sooner than later.

Backstrom
    Fasth
    Hiller

Dobber Sports Sophomore

For what it's worth, I'd keep the same arrangement as well. Andersen is a solid tender, but Lehner is the guy of the future there. He's played lights out recently as well. Hiller is in a tough spot, but you have to keep him over Fasth because Hiller is more proven. Fasth has been unreal, but he can't keep up that torrid pace.
    C: Crosby, McDavid Faksa
    LW: Skinner, Pearson, Couture
    RW: Wheeler, Gallagher, Riley Nash,
    D: Pietrangelo, Subban, Lindel, Chabot
    Goal: Quick, Allen

Farm Team:
    Kapanen, Aberg, Bertuzzi, Yamamoto, Barbashev, Liljegren, Samsonov

Scoring Cats:
    Skaters
    FOW(.1) G(4) A(3) PPG(1.5) PPA(1) SHG(3) SHA(2) GWG(1) SOG(.2) +-(1) PIMS(.1) BLK(.2) HIT(.2)
    Goalies
    W(6) L(-1) SHO(5) SV(0.1) GA(-0.2) GAA(Range of -1 to 8) SV%(Range of -1 to 8)

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

When do you post your keepers and drop the rest?

I agree with you about Lehner and Anderson. It's the last spot that's tricky. I'm not THAT high on Hiller but he is established enough to not just throw away. I would want to watch the Hiller/Fasth situation a bit more before I make a decision there.

With that said, Bishop could also land in a nice place going forward... and Backstrom is usually solid.

This isn't easy. If you put a gun to my head right here, right now, I would probably go Lehner, Anderson and Backstrom.
    GO WINGS!

Dobber Sports Icon

Thnks fellas..

We don't post our keepers until closer to the start of next season, so there is time for that. I will want to get value out of the non-keepers via trades before that though, but who are my keepers.

Andy and Lehner are 1 and 2, no doubt. Its that third spot that's got me. For now I have put Backstrom, Bishop, Hiller and Fasth on the block to see what shakes out. I guess time will tell who is valuable and who gets flat out dropped.

I would like to hang onto Hiller but Fasth seems to be eating away at his time and as mentioned the Ducks could find themselves in the lower parts of the league if they unload Getz/Perry. However they will net me the biggest return.

Bishop is really only helpful if he gets traded, so on that note he may get dropped at keeper time.

Backstrom is a wild card...too old to return me a keeper, but too valuable to drop.

Dobber Sports Icon

ended up trading way Backstrom last night for Stastny. now i am left with the ANA duo and the OTT three...c'mon Bishop, we need a trade big fella!