Dobber Sports Ace

Default Ladd - stand pat or sell high

Should we expect him to keep this pace?

cheers
    Team 1:
    10 Team Keeper, keep 16.
    Cat: +/-, PIMs, G, A, Pts, STG (PPG+SHG), GAA, SPct, W
    Roto, No Max games, weekly lineups - 12F, 6D, 4G - 6 bench

F: Benn, Bennett, Crosby, Hughes, Keller, Kopitar, Lindolm, Perron, Schmalts, Stephenson, Tavares, Thompson
    Bench - Lafreniere, Roslovic, Schenn

D: Chabot, Dahlin, Josi, Hronek, Morrissey, Schenn
    Bench - Sandin

G: F. Copley, Gustavsson, Skinner, Sorokin
    Bench: Merzlikins, Petersen, Andersen (IR)

Dobber Sports Genius

Expecting a PPG pace and boat-loads of goals may be a bit much, but I will say that his effort and play have been amazing, game in and game out. It's very apparent that he's committed to leading by example; he's been amazing. He's faster, more driven, and he's making little to no mistakes when he's on the ice. There's also the well known chemistry with him, Little and Wheeler.

In other words, he'll continue to produce, but likely not quite at this pace. I'd keep him, unless you can nab someone really solid, or someone playing below their expectations.

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by CascadeFilly View Post
    Expecting a PPG pace and boat-loads of goals may be a bit much, but I will say that his effort and play have been amazing, game in and game out. It's very apparent that he's committed to leading by example; he's been amazing. He's faster, more driven, and he's making little to no mistakes when he's on the ice. There's also the well known chemistry with him, Little and Wheeler.

In other words, he'll continue to produce, but likely not quite at this pace. I'd keep him, unless you can nab someone really solid, or someone playing below their expectations.
    I'm sure this guy watches more Jets games than I do, I agree with this assessment. Honestly, I'm not too sure anyone would really buy Ladd at a high price. People know what he is, as he goes so do the Jets. I think you're probably better off keeping him unless you've received a really good offer.
    "Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."