Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Just made this trade...thoughts?

  1. #1
    cizastro's Avatar
    cizastro is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    248
    Rep Power
    0

    Dobber Sports Prodigy

    Default Just made this trade...thoughts?

    15 team keeper where we keep 10 (1 goalie max). Standard cats.

    I give: Steen & Tyutin

    I get: Ryan Suter

    Was looking to bolster my keeper d-men.

    My current roster:

    C - Backstrom, Stamkos, Brunner, Steen
    LW - Ryan, Hall, Boedker, Pacioretty
    RW - Heatley, Stewart, Selanne, Okposo, Mike Brown
    D - Goligoski, Wideman, Tyutin, Gilbert, Ellerby, Fowler, Pitkanen (IR), Meszaros (IR)
    G - Lehner, Markstrom, Garon, Hiller
    16-Team Dynasty Keeper League H2H (C-3, LW-3, RW-3, F-2, D-6, G-1)
    6x4 standard categories (G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP's, SOG; W, SV%, GAA, SO)

    C - Getzlaf, Kesler, Bozak, Tyler Johnson, Hoffman
    LW - C. Wilson, Parise, , Couture, Palat, Maroon
    RW - Perry, Okposo, Pavelski, Abdelkader, Stewart
    D - Green, Lindholm, Petry, Zidlicky, Fowler, TJ Brodie, Klingberg
    G - Varlamov, Holtby, Halak, Allen

    Farm Club:
    F - Morin, Hart, Marchessault, Lowry,
    D - Bowey, Brennan, Koekkoek, Sproul, Montour, A. Clendening
    G - Ortio, Murray, Blackwood, Shesterkin, Brossoit & Zatkoff

  2. #2
    Dennis4022's Avatar
    Dennis4022 is online now
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,334
    Location
    Germany
    Rep Power
    28

    Dobber Sports Expert

    Default

    i really like that trade. Steen is a sell high player in my eyes and Tyutin is just a 30-40 point defender who is very inconsistent.

    Getting one of the best defender back for that package is nice. Good job!

  3. #3
    One87's Avatar
    One87 is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    6,281
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Rep Power
    50

    Dobber Sports Wizard

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cizastro View Post
    15 team keeper where we keep 10 (1 goalie max). Standard cats.

    I give: Steen & Tyutin

    I get: Ryan Suter

    Was looking to bolster my keeper d-men.

    My current roster:

    C - Backstrom, Stamkos, Brunner, Steen
    LW - Ryan, Hall, Boedker, Pacioretty
    RW - Heatley, Stewart, Selanne, Okposo, Mike Brown
    D - Goligoski, Wideman, Tyutin, Gilbert, Ellerby, Fowler, Pitkanen (IR), Meszaros (IR)
    G - Lehner, Markstrom, Garon, Hiller
    2 Dmen on the IR... to give that and get Suter is a shrewd move on your part, especially since Steen went on the IR himself. Good work!!
    League:Fantrax 18 Team Dynasty, H2H (4C, 8W, 6D, 1G)
    Cats:G, A, GWG, PPP, SHP, SOG, H+B, FOW, S, SV%, W, GAA

    C: Backstrom,Giroux,MacKinnon,Seguin
    W:
    D.Brown,Hartnell,Hossa,P.Kane
    Kesler,Marleau,Perron,Zibanejad

    D: Boyle,Del Zotto,Doughty,D.Hamilton,Hedman,Markov
    G: Rinne
    Bench: Braun,Comeau, Demers,DeHaan,Polak,Stempniak,Wingels --Fleury

  4. #4
    cizastro's Avatar
    cizastro is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    248
    Rep Power
    0

    Dobber Sports Prodigy

    Default

    I'm hoping with this move that I'll be able to package one of my more attractive d-men (Wideman, Gogs or Fowler) along with a forward to upgrade a forward somewhere else. My RW situation is hurtin' pretty bad.

    If I knew that Brunner would have RW eligibility next season I wouldn't worry so much, but it seems like he's a natural center.

    Any good buy-low targets for RW? I was trying to get Perry, but to no avail.
    16-Team Dynasty Keeper League H2H (C-3, LW-3, RW-3, F-2, D-6, G-1)
    6x4 standard categories (G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP's, SOG; W, SV%, GAA, SO)

    C - Getzlaf, Kesler, Bozak, Tyler Johnson, Hoffman
    LW - C. Wilson, Parise, , Couture, Palat, Maroon
    RW - Perry, Okposo, Pavelski, Abdelkader, Stewart
    D - Green, Lindholm, Petry, Zidlicky, Fowler, TJ Brodie, Klingberg
    G - Varlamov, Holtby, Halak, Allen

    Farm Club:
    F - Morin, Hart, Marchessault, Lowry,
    D - Bowey, Brennan, Koekkoek, Sproul, Montour, A. Clendening
    G - Ortio, Murray, Blackwood, Shesterkin, Brossoit & Zatkoff

  5. #5
    One87's Avatar
    One87 is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    6,281
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Rep Power
    50

    Dobber Sports Wizard

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cizastro View Post
    I'm hoping with this move that I'll be able to package one of my more attractive d-men (Wideman, Gogs or Fowler) along with a forward to upgrade a forward somewhere else. My RW situation is hurtin' pretty bad.

    If I knew that Brunner would have RW eligibility next season I wouldn't worry so much, but it seems like he's a natural center.

    Any good buy-low targets for RW? I was trying to get Perry, but to no avail.
    Marian Gaborik (NYR)
    Vladimir Tarasenko (StL)

    Loui Eriksson (Dal)
    Dany Heatley (Min)

    Cam Atkinson (CBJ)
    Danny Briere (Phi) - playoff push
    League:Fantrax 18 Team Dynasty, H2H (4C, 8W, 6D, 1G)
    Cats:G, A, GWG, PPP, SHP, SOG, H+B, FOW, S, SV%, W, GAA

    C: Backstrom,Giroux,MacKinnon,Seguin
    W:
    D.Brown,Hartnell,Hossa,P.Kane
    Kesler,Marleau,Perron,Zibanejad

    D: Boyle,Del Zotto,Doughty,D.Hamilton,Hedman,Markov
    G: Rinne
    Bench: Braun,Comeau, Demers,DeHaan,Polak,Stempniak,Wingels --Fleury

  6. #6
    Rep Power
    5

    Dobber Sports Prodigy

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis4022 View Post
    i really like that trade. Steen is a sell high player in my eyes and Tyutin is just a 30-40 point defender who is very inconsistent.

    Getting one of the best defender back for that package is nice. Good job!
    i agree with this...in my pool steen was a guy picked up and dropped a couple times already so if you can get Suter (who's coming on as of late giver.)
    straight pts .5 for ppp keeper 10 teams keep 15
    F Seguin Malkin Backstrom Tarasenko Hall Gaudreau Mackinnon Johansen Getzlaf Draisaitl Trocheck Oshie Neal Nyquist Pouliot Schiefele Stepan Moulson
    D Klingberg Hedman Carlson Gostisbehere Beauchemin Green Demers Myers
    G Lundqvist Bishop Hammond Markstrom

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •