Thread: Beau Bennett vs niederreiter

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Beau Bennett vs niederreiter

I was considering accepting his beau for my nino. While both offer great fodder for team names, I have to think the possibility of Bennett playing with Sid or geno gives him pretty good upside. I figured neiderreiter being unhappy stuck in the minors made this a slam dunk to pull the trigger on. Am I crazy for considering this?

I was surprised to see dobber favouring nino by so much in the prospect rankings.

Team and league details are in my signature
    Points Only Dynasty League - count top 6 F, top 4 D and top G

F: Crosby, Malkin, Ovechkin, Bergeron, R Smith, W Karlsson, Atkinson, Zuccarello, Radulov, Lee, Steel, Milano, Farabee, Batherson, Sprong, Heponiemi

D: Burns, Letang, Carlson ,Yandle, Green, M Matheson, Niko

G: Markstrom, Rinne, Samsonov

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by pensfan View Post
    I was considering accepting his beau for my nino. While both offer great fodder for team names, I have to think the possibility of Bennett playing with Sid or geno gives him pretty good upside. I figured neiderreiter being unhappy stuck in the minors made this a slam dunk to pull the trigger on. Am I crazy for considering this?

I was surprised to see dobber favouring nino by so much in the prospect rankings.

Team and league details are in my signature
    Both talented prospects, but Nino has a higher ceiling. With that said, Bennett is CLEARLY in a better situation, making it MUCH more likely that he'll reach his ceiling than Nino. Either Nino is being mishandled or has an attitude. Perhaps a little of both. I think you took the safer route. Bennett is no slouch. If Nino could ever get on track, he would love to have Beau's linemates. Don't feel bad about this. People have been scooping TK, Dupuis and Kunitz for the same reason you grabbed Bennett. Only difderence between what you did and they did is your guy actually has the skill-set to take FULL advantage of either Crosby or Malkin's talents.
    Last edited by One87; February 27, 2013 at 2:00 AM.
    League:Fantrax 18 Team Dynasty, H2H (4C, 8W, 6D, 1G)
    Cats:G, A, GWG, PPP, SHP, SOG, H+B, FOW, S, SV%, W, GAA

C: Backstrom,Giroux,MacKinnon,Seguin
    W:
    D.Brown,Hartnell,Hossa,P.Kane
    Kesler,Marleau,Perron,Zibanejad

D: Boyle,Del Zotto,Doughty,D.Hamilton,Hedman,Markov
    G: Rinne
    Bench: Braun,Comeau, Demers,DeHaan,Polak,Stempniak,Wingels --Fleury

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Can't help but wonder if that's a biased decision
    Points Only Dynasty League - count top 6 F, top 4 D and top G

F: Crosby, Malkin, Ovechkin, Bergeron, R Smith, W Karlsson, Atkinson, Zuccarello, Radulov, Lee, Steel, Milano, Farabee, Batherson, Sprong, Heponiemi

D: Burns, Letang, Carlson ,Yandle, Green, M Matheson, Niko

G: Markstrom, Rinne, Samsonov