Thread: Hartnell/B Schenn vs. Moulson/Eberle

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Hartnell/B Schenn vs. Moulson/Eberle

In a multicat. leauge in sign, which side?
    Thanks!

Dobber Sports Initiate

Anyone? Need help here.

Dobber Sports Stud

Moulson and Eberle, for me. While they might not be the best multi-cat guys, and are two guys that will contend for the Lady Byng, I'd still rather have them over Hartnell and Schenn. I like both Eberle and Moulson to score more points than either one of Hartnell or Schenn. I think Eberle holds the greatest keeper value, and Moulson probably comes in second at least for the short term in terms of keeper value. Looking at your team I think you can afford to keep the high end point guys in Eberle and Moulson over the better multi-car guys in Hartnell and Schenn.

Dobber Sports Deity

One of my leagues is setup pretty much with the same cats as yours and I can tell you that last season Scott Hartnell was the 6th best player for overall points in our league (I know, I own him). He is always overlooked because he doesnt score 75+ pts every year. Very under rated player in multi-cat formats by a lot of people.

Moulson and Eberle should out score Schenn and Hartnell each and every year but this isnt a points only league.

Last year Moulson had 2 more points (69 to 67), 3 more BS (40 to 37) then Hartnell. Short of that Hartnell pretty much destroyed Moulson in every other catagory.

Schenn may not score as much as Eberle but the rest of the peripherals again isnt even close.

I guess it all depends on how weighted certain catagories are for your league when you mention the BS, Hits, PIMs.

If you want the pretty names, go with Moulson and Eberle. If you want to win, I'd take Hartnell and Schenn.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Initiate

Thanks guys!

Solid answers. The cats are equal rotoseries style so 8 points/cat. The owner of Harts/Schenn is the current champion but is third this year (Im second) and he really struggles with goals (last place). I might add that this move would put Dorsett out from my active roster which could only be a good thing.

Dobber Sports Icon

count me in for Hartnell/Schenn.
    Schenn has turned it up as of late and Hartsy is back in action. i have never been a Moulson fan and that is not likely to change for me, although Ebs is a nice piece to have in your lienup for points, but not a candidate to fil the other stat lines

the multi-cats tip the scales to the Flyer duo in this case for me.