Thread: Ben Bishop

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Ben Bishop

This guy. What is his place while Anderson is gone? He's obviously a great goalie, we all know that. But, do you think Lehner can outplay him for the number 1 spot while Anderson is gone? I've been watching bishop's play side last season, and he's just simply one of my favorite goalie prospects. Huge frame, great with keeping track of the puck, he's got the mobility too.

Thanks.
    Message me about your keeper leagues if you need another player. I'd love to be in a keeper league next season.

Dobber Sports Icon

Quote Originally Posted by TheTampaBayManiac View Post
    This guy. What is his place while Anderson is gone? He's obviously a great goalie, we all know that. But, do you think Lehner can outplay him for the number 1 spot while Anderson is gone? I've been watching bishop's play side last season, and he's just simply one of my favorite goalie prospects. Huge frame, great with keeping track of the puck, he's got the mobility too.

Thanks.
    there wont be enough time for this to happen right now Bishop is HOT and will continue to play until CA comes back. Lehner will get a start or two unless BB really slides. NExt year will be a different story as i dont see OTT hanging on to all three guys, and i expect BB or CA to get traded before the year is out.