Thread: Is Kipper worth sticking around for?

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Is Kipper worth sticking around for?

Just as the title goes, is Kipper actually worth it? I know he's coming back and all, but, will he post the numbers when he returns, or would it be an okay move to just drop him and add a nice rookie goalie or a solid backup- things like that.

My current goalie situation is as follows:
    1. Lundqvist
    2. Luongo
    3. Fasth
    4. Kipper

I personally don't think I'd exactly be hurt if I dropped him for an outstanding rookie or solid backup, as I said. but I'd just like to know what everyone else thinks.

On my league's wire (that I would consider adding):
    Vokoun, Dan Ellis, Johan Hedberg, Michal Neuvirth, Peter Budaj, Jake Allen, Petr Mzarek, Leland Irving, Anton Khudobin, Ben Bishop, Cris Nilstrop.
    Message me about your keeper leagues if you need another player. I'd love to be in a keeper league next season.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Kipper

I'd wait it out, particularly given the guys available on the wire. Even if you assume Kipper and the Flames both continue to struggle, Kipper is likely to get the lion's share of the starts, and there's also the chance he gets traded. I also have good depth at goal, and I'm keeping him. Curious to hear what others think.
    10 team head-to head league; total pts (goals, assists, ppg, +/-, hits; Wins, Saves, GA, SO). Start 6 f, 4 d, 2 goalies each week.

Forward: Ovechkin, Toews, Datsyuk, Wheeler, Okposo, D. Sedin, Granlund, Nichuskin
    Defense: Hedman, Doughty, Letang, Markov, Sekera, Enstrom
    Goalie: Crawford, Howard, Halak, Pavelec
    IR: Stepan