Thread: Zach Redmond

Dobber Sports Veteran

Default Zach Redmond

I picked this guy up in my salary cap keeper league. It's a 14 team league with 21 player rosters and 30 player farm teams. I picked him up because he was getting good peripherals (hits and PIM), because he is cheap(.738m), and he is farm eligible and had only played 2 games (our limit is 92 for farm eligibility). Farm eligibility is important because dropping farm eligible players is free and demotions are free whereas dropping a player cost 50% of his salary every year for the remainder of his contract or buying a player out costs 40% of the of the remainder of the remainder of the contract. I like having a few of these guys on my team because I have a few cheap D and you'd be surprised how hard it is to find a bargain bin defenseman to replace them when they get injured. Let alone ones who put up decent production.

I know nothing about this guy though (I might vaguely remember hearing his name before). Does this guy have any upside? (he's put up 1g 3a in 8gp)

What sort of player is he? Defensive? Offensive? Both?

He was scratched tonight, is he going to be a guy who is in and out of the lineup? Was he filling in as an injury replacement? Taking too many penalties?
    Last edited by letangerang58; February 20, 2013 at 1:30 AM.
    Fantrax - Salary cap dynasty - cap hit - H2H each category
    Start: 2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 2UTIL, 2G, 6 Bench, 4IR
    Cats: G, A, +/-, PIM, STG, STA, SOG, FOW, GWG, Hits, BLK, W, GAA, Saves, SV%, SO

C: Getzlaf, Turris, Eakin, ____
    LW: Kunitz, MacArthur, Pacioretty, ____
    RW: Little (C), Tarasenko, Eriksson (LW)
    D: Pietrangelo, JJ, Streit, Brodie, Benn, ____
    G: Lundqvist, Bishop, Holtby

Farm: Grigorenko, H Lindholm, Faksa, Collberg, Grimaldi, Lee, K Hayes, G Carey, Schmaltz
    G: Grubauer, Gudlevskis