Thread: Emery (Long Term)

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Emery (Long Term)

In a deep keeper league, I was fortunate to randomly have Ray Emery at the tail end of my bench. He was razor close to being cut multiple times, but I held onto him and now the offers are starting to come in. I currently have two starting goalies above him (and we can only start one anyway). Do I take the best offer and run? Or do you think Crawford's injury could be long term, and Emery could end up being a stellar option this year? The kicker is that he's a UFA at the end of the season. Any chance he lands a starting gig next year?

Dobber Sports Deity

I cant see him landing a starting gig anywhere and if an offer came in that knocked my socks off for him, I'd trade him in a minute. Especially if you have two other stronger starter options in front of him.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Wizard

dont wait too long one stinker of a game and the offers are liable to be pulled

if you get something nice run with it

Dobber Sports Stud

This thread title is an oxymoron.

Take the money and run.

Dobber Sports Veteran

Emery will never have a full time gig. He can't handle it with his hips, sell and sell asap!
    12 team Full Dynasty w cap. 13F, 7D, 2G, 5B.
    G 4.25, A 2.75, PPP 1.5, SHP 3, Hits 0.4, Blocks 0.5, PIM 0.25, DFP 1
    W 5 OTL 1 SO 6 SV 0.25 L-1 GS 1

F:Stamkos, C Stew, R Johansen, B Dubinsky, Max Pac, Umberger, B Ryan, D Backes, T Ruutu, Lucic, Ott, MSL, Heatley, C Kunitz, J Benn, L Adam

D: C Fowler, Kronwall, A Goligoski, JM Liles, M Giordano, K Letang, N Nikitin, R Josi

G: J Quick, A Niemi, C Anderson, Rinne