Thread: Hiller

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Hiller

HIller is available in my pool and i'm thinking about grabbing him and dropping Lindback, thoughts?

Pool in Signature.

Cheers
    J
    8 Team - H2H 1 Year- (G), (A), (PIM), (PPP), (SOG), (SH%), (FW), (BLK) (W), (SV), (SV%), (SHO)
    Start - 2C/2L/2R/4D/1Util/2G
    C - Getzlaf, Johnson, THornton
    LW - Hall, Gaudreau, Palat
    RW- Seguin, Voracek
    D - Yandle, Klingberg, Barrie, Miller
    G - MA Fluery, Halak, Niemi

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Exact same situation in my pool, ha. Hiller for Lindback? I'm thinking no just because Lindback has less competition, but I'm torn.
    12 Team H2H: G, A, +/-, PPP, SHP, GWG, SOG, HIT, W, L, GAA, SV, SV%, SHO
    Keeper in bold
    3C: Malkin, Toffoli, Stepan
    3W: Ovechkin, Landeskog, Radulov
    3D: Subban, Josi, Faulk
    2G: Rask, Rinne
    Bench:Turris, Pageau, Nash, Backes, Rielly, Varlamov

Lindback is getting wins but he also lets in 5-6 goals while doing so...haha..

I"m wondering if HIller is going to get back in that number one spot, kind of want to grab him before teh Fasth owner does.
    8 Team - H2H 1 Year- (G), (A), (PIM), (PPP), (SOG), (SH%), (FW), (BLK) (W), (SV), (SV%), (SHO)
    RW- Seguin, Voracek

Dobber Sports Rookie

100% I drop Lindback for Hiller. Lindback is playing awful, the only reason he's getting wins is because he is the only goalie they have. Don't be surprised to see Tampa make a move before the trade deadline acquiring a better back up for him. Until that happens Hiller will split time with Fasth and put up solid numbers. Another benefit would be to pick up hiller and wait him out, once he starts eating away at Fasths time, then trade him to the Fasth owner.

Luckily in my pool I dropped Lindback for Fasth and the idiot with Hiller dropped him allowiung me to pick him up .

I hope this helped.

Quote Originally Posted by Greenor View Post
    100% I drop Lindback for Hiller. Lindback is playing awful, the only reason he's getting wins is because he is the only goalie they have. Don't be surprised to see Tampa make a move before the trade deadline acquiring a better back up for him. Until that happens Hiller will split time with Fasth and put up solid numbers. Another benefit would be to pick up hiller and wait him out, once he starts eating away at Fasths time, then trade him to the Fasth owner.

Luckily in my pool I dropped Lindback for Fasth and the idiot with Hiller dropped him allowiung me to pick him up .

I hope this helped.
    I missed out on Fasth by like five minutes, my plan was exactly that to Drop LIndback for him.

Its worth teh risk regardless i guess, can't get much worse than Lindbacks numbers at teh moment.
    RW- Seguin, Voracek