Thread: Anderson/Brunner for Schneider/Semin

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Anderson/Brunner for Schneider/Semin

Which side would you rather have going forward?
    My thinking is that Anderson might regress due to all Ottawa's recent injuries, so it would seem to me that now is the time to sell high on him. Semin would give me a little bit of extra scoring punch.
    The other GM is currently mulling it over, hopefully he doesn't connect the same dots that I did.

Dobber Sports Expert

Quote Originally Posted by DontWorryAboutMyCap View Post
    My thinking is that Anderson might regress due to all Ottawa's recent injuries, so it would seem to me that now is the time to sell high on him. Semin would give me a little bit of extra scoring punch.
    The other GM is currently mulling it over, hopefully he doesn't connect the same dots that I did.
    I fully agree. Sens have two stars, Spezza and KArlsson, and with both of them injured, goals will be hard for the Sens to come by. Schneider and Semin by a mile for this year.
    13 team Keeper, top 8F, 4D and 2G count. 1pt G/A, 2pt W/SO.
    Protect up to 500 points in a full season
    (K) denotes keeper

Keepers:

F: Draisaitl, Thompson, Thomas, Zuccarello, Konecny, Marchessault Ehlers, O'Reilly, Tarasenko, Perron, Coronato, Seguin, Atkinson, Rossi, Michkov
    D: Q Fox, Sergachev, Dobson, York, Hutson
    G: Vasilevsky, Jarry, Levi

Dobber Sports Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by DontWorryAboutMyCap View Post
    Semin/Schneider and it's not close in my mind. Even with their stars I'd expect Anderson to slow down given his amazing start and his average career numbers. Schneider is the better goalie and should get a shot to have more starts going forward. Semin is much more proven and clicking in Carolina making him a much better option.
    12 team H-2-H 1 year league, daily roster changes, 3 goalie start minimum/week
    2xC, 2xRW, 2xLW, 4xD, 3xUtil, 2xG, 5 Bench
    G, A, P, PIM, PPP, SHP, GWG, SOG, Hits, W, SV%, GAA, SVs
    C: C. Keller, C. Mittelstadt, B. Nelson, R. Strome,
    LW: K. Connor, B. Tkachuk, J. Gaudreau, J. Marchessault, E. Rodrigues, A. Lafreniere
    RW: K. Fiala, J. Bratt, T. Jeannot V. Arvidsson
    D: R. Josi, J. Trouba, E. Gustafsson,
    G: L. Thompson, F. Gustavsson, V. Vanecek
    NO IR

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Alright, glad to see you guys agree with my line of thinking. I'll keep you posted on what he does. He's got an injured Crawford and a sputtering Lindback so hopefully he won't look too far past Anderson's strong start.