Thread: My Anderson for Holtby or Dubnyk?

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default My Anderson for Holtby or Dubnyk?

Ok so this isn't a trade but I can drop my Anderson and pick up one of Holtby or Dubnyk (for the same $1 price tag). Should I jump on Holtby and hope that WAS continues to right their ship?

Anderson is the top rated GM in my league so far. Lets face it he's putting up MVP numbers. With the loss of Karlsson (and Spezza) I fear that OTT is going to have a hard time winning games and W is worth a lot in my scoring.

I have Schneider to ride so I'm looking more for a complement G. This won't impact keeper it's literally who will get more points.

I've floated Anderson around the league but I have sound GMs in my league and they know his stock has plummetted.

Time to cut ties for Holtby?

Thanks! Rep to those who take the time to give me insight.
    10-team Auction League, $160 team salary, weekly H2H, start: 6F, 4D, 1G and 5 Bench

Scoring structure: (F : 1pt G / 1pt A / 0.15pts SOG / 0.15pts Hits / 0.15pts BlkS), (G : 5 pts W / 3 pts SO / 0.01 pts Saves)

Forwards : Ovechkin ($43), Kessel ($20), Benn ($7), Spezza ($13), Brown ($7), Marchand ($13), Landeskog ($3), Elias ($1), Plekanec ($1),

Defenses : Letang ($26), Visnovsky ($1), Bieksa ($1), Faulk ($2) Ehrhoff ($2)

Goalies : Holtby ($7), Nabokov ($2)

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Anderson

I would keep Anderson especially at 1$, Murray the GM will make a trade to impove his team I would try to see what you can get for schneider, you said wins are important Anderson will get more wins because Schneider isn't full time as long as Luongo doesn't get traded.

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by rockachop View Post
    I would keep Anderson especially at 1$, Murray the GM will make a trade to impove his team I would try to see what you can get for schneider, you said wins are important Anderson will get more wins because Schneider isn't full time as long as Luongo doesn't get traded.
    It's a daily pool so having 2 good starting G is money. I won't be moving Schneider as I consider him a quality keeper at $7. Keepers go up $2 every year and we keep 4 guys. At $9 next year I think I'll have one of the best G in the league with Schneider. To put that into persective, guys like Lundqvist, Quick and Rinne all went for over $30 this year. They likely won't be kept at that price but it gives you a decent idea of what top tier G go for in our auction.

I could see Murray making a deal (or two) to improve his team but he won't be able to replace Spezza/Karlsson.

I have a feeling that OTT won't continue to win games while Holtby could be a solid replacement with WAS looking good.

Any other comments?
    10-team Auction League, $160 team salary, weekly H2H, start: 6F, 4D, 1G and 5 Bench

Scoring structure: (F : 1pt G / 1pt A / 0.15pts SOG / 0.15pts Hits / 0.15pts BlkS), (G : 5 pts W / 3 pts SO / 0.01 pts Saves)

Forwards : Ovechkin ($43), Kessel ($20), Benn ($7), Spezza ($13), Brown ($7), Marchand ($13), Landeskog ($3), Elias ($1), Plekanec ($1),

Defenses : Letang ($26), Visnovsky ($1), Bieksa ($1), Faulk ($2) Ehrhoff ($2)

Goalies : Holtby ($7), Nabokov ($2)

The Magnificent One

If anything I'd take dubynk over holtby. But Anderson is still good. I'd wait to see what happens. Try to trade Anderson for something small then take dubynk
    18 team H2H Keeper League
    G/A/PPP/SHP/GWG/SOG/FOW/Hits&blks/W/GAA/SV/SV%
    play 4c/8w/6d/1G (2min start)/6 bench/
    C: Hughes, Zacha, Howden, compher, Tierney, Frederic
    W: Gaudreau, Schwartz, M.Tkachuk, Fabbri, Bratt, Yamamoto, Wahlstrom, Okposo, Heinen, M.Folingo, Hinostroza, Mcginn
    D: Hughes, Ceci, Pelech, oleksiak, Holden, Poolman
    G: Markstrom, Oettinger,
    P:Rossi,Bowers,Heponiemi,Kupari,Wise,Dorofeyev,Fir stov,Clarke,Fortin,holloway,Nygard,Aberg,Rasmussen ,Elynuik,M.Jones,Chlapik,Platzer,Bracco,Kuokkanen, Lind,Liljegren,J.Roy,Montembeault,Raaymakers,Woll, prosvetov,Larmi