Thread: Who to Star? Howard, Fasth, Quick

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Who to Star? Howard, Fasth, Quick

So I have these 3 on my team, two of which are facing against each other (Howard, Fasth). However, Quick is facing Columbus which should have higher success rate. If I go Quick, who else would you send out?

Dobber Sports Icon

Gotta go with your stud Quick for sure though i think the BJs will play with a little emotion with the new direction in the organization.

If you have to start a 2nd one Id actually go Fasth(Still looking like the real deal). Ducks are also a very solid defensive team and Detroits offence atleast right now is not clicking on all cylanders. Add to this Ducks are 5-1-1 on the Road

Update: Id expect a huge game from Fasth tonight with Hiller apparently ready to sit on the bench tonight
    Last edited by sparrowtrini; February 15, 2013 at 11:05 AM.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Quote Originally Posted by sparrowtrini View Post
    Gotta go with your stud Quick for sure though i think the BJs will play with a little emotion with the new direction in the organization.

If you have to start a 2nd one Id actually go Fasth(Still looking like the real deal). Ducks are also a very solid defensive team and Detroits offence atleast right now is not clicking on all cylanders. Add to this Ducks are 5-1-1 on the Road

Update: Id expect a huge game from Fasth tonight with Hiller apparently ready to sit on the bench tonight
    Very nice points you made. I agree with everything here.

Your number 1 tonight should be Quick. I almost see the BJ's getting stoned by Quick tonight. It's about time that Quick has a comeback game, and I think it starts here.

Your number 2, again, Fasth. He's been doing great, continuing to do great. Hasn't proved himself as "the man" in Anaheim just yet, but I see him climbing to that very soon, if he maintains this throughout the season. He'll definitely be tested by the Wings tonight.
    Message me about your keeper leagues if you need another player. I'd love to be in a keeper league next season.

Dobber Sports Expert

Quick might not start tonight. Bernier 1st off ice in morning skate.

https://twitter.com/lakingsinsider/s...82547739332608

Dobber Sports Apprentice

http://goaliepost.com/

Goalie post is saying the same thing. Bernie's the likely start

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Thanks for the comments and update!
    16 Team Dynasty H2H w/Daily Changes
    G A Ttl Pts (+/-) PIM PPP SHP GWG SOG
    W GAA SV% SHO
    Keep 22 (3 C, 3 W,4 D, 2 G, 10 B)
    Farm Keep 20

C: Backstrom, Eichel, Kopitar
    W: P. Kane, Wheeler, Hoffman
    D: Josi, Keith, Schultz
    G: Holtby, Murray, Ward
    B: Staal, Stastny, Nielsen, Lowry, Fabbri, Andrighetto, Rielly, Vatanen, Green, Goligoski
    Farm: Marner, Werenski, Konecny, Guentzel, Kaprizov, Labanc, Raddysh, Terry, Senyshyn, Vesey, Dotchin, Guhle, Walman, Zboril, Dell, Grubauer, Merzlikins, Samsonov