Thread: PA Parenteau or Hudler

Dobber Sports Wizard

Default PA Parenteau or Hudler

Points only keeper league, positions don't matter, which forward do you like best.

Thanks in advance.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

That is a very tough call and pretty much a pick 'em for me. Both forwards are getting every opportunity to succeed since they are newly acquired players to their respective teams. Having watched every game of Hudler's I would side with him though. Hartley is letting the Flames play a fairly open offensive game and Hudler has taken advantage with his creativity. And as of right now, Hudler is supported by a better overall cast of players. The Avs are just too injury riddled to have great offensive numbers for the foreseeable future, and with a weaker supporting cast for Parenteau I think his numbers won't be as good as Hudler's.
    8 team keeper league (keep 5)
    Standard Yahoo scoring format: G, A, +/-, PPP, SHP, S, PIM, BLK, W/L, SV, -GA, SO

Forwards:
    Malkin, Benn, Eichel, Kucherov, Draisaitl, Schwartz, Marchessault, R.Smith, Hornqvist, Voracek, Atkinson, Lee, T. Johnson

Defensemen:
    Letang, S. Jones, Krug, Sergachev, McDonagh, Dumba

Goalies:
    Hellebuyck, Bobrovsky, Rask

Farm:
    Keller, Puljujarvi

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

I too would take Hudler. He has looked dangerous every game I've watched (I live in the West so I see lots of Flames and Oilers games.
    12 Team Keeper League:
    C: Nugent-Hopkins(K), Weiss, Granlund, Desharnais
    LW: Benn(K), Ovechkin(K), Hudler, Clowe, Elias, J.Jokinen
    RW: Giroux(K), Wheeler, Jagr, Havlat, Silvferberg
    D: Yandle(K), Suter, Wideman, Liles, Hamonic, Nikitin, McBain
    Goalies: Ward(K), Varlamov, Bernier

Categories: Goals,Assists,+/-,PIM,PPP,,SOG, Games started, WIns, GAA, S%, SO

Dobber Sports Stud

Hudler's looked great thus far, but I would prefer Parenteau. I thought Parenteau was a product of playing with Tavares, but so far with the Avalanche he's shown that he's able to put up points even without Tavares. I also believe that the Avalanche will be able to provide better line mates for Parenteau, than Hudler will get in Calgary.