Thread: Karlson Trade

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Karlson Trade

Im out of the running to win this year and I've been offerd Karlson for my kopitar. I have a hard time valuing Defence with Offence, Both have another year left but I'd be dumping a fair amount of cap space to pick him up. Thoughts?
    G & A = 1 PT GOALIE 2 PT FOR W, -1 FOR L, 3 FOR S.O.

FORWARDS-Ovechkin Eberle Kopitar Kesler Camalari Pavelski Carter Zetterberg Brown Ribero Bourque Pomminville Wheeler J.Jokinen Backes Weiss Steppan Hudler

DEFENCE- Carle Karlsson Webber Garrison Leddy Klikov Phanuef Hamhuis

GOALTENDER- Lundqist Bishop Crawford

PROSPECTS Hamilton Nyquist Tarasenko Mackinnon Bjugstad Gibson Lack R.Murray D.Jackson

Dobber Sports Pro

Is this a keeper league?
    You seem to have a very strong core or forwards (which makes me surprised you are out of the running to make playoffs) and since your league only counts points only I don't mind this trade for you. It wont hurt your chances of competing next year and an elite D like Karlsson is hard to find.

If you are certain you're not going for it this year and it provides a significant cap relief then I would make this trade and start next year with the best D for your format.
    http://twitter.com/robsintheshed

12 Team - H2H Keeper League - 25 Players - 13 Keepers
    (G, A, P, +/-, Hits, PPP, SOG, W, GAA, SV%)
    Keepers
    C: Tavares, Benn,
    LW: Galchenyuk, Landeskog, .
    RW: Pominville, Little, Oshie, Yakupov
    D: Subban, Vatanen, Fowler
    G: Price, Bishop

Dobber Sports Ninja

I'd definitely do this deal. Karlsson now becomes the backbone of your d core

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by bondon View Post
    I'd definitely do this deal. Karlsson now becomes the backbone of your d core
    Agreed. Kopitar while the best player on the team plays for a club that has struggled to score goals in the last couple of years with no signs of the defense-first method letting up. Karlsson is the best offensive defenseman in the league hands down. Obviously you won't have him on your starting lineup this year, but he'll give your team a solid boost throughout the rest of the years

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Quote Originally Posted by robmyatt View Post
    Is this a keeper league?
    You seem to have a very strong core or forwards (which makes me surprised you are out of the running to make playoffs).
    Im just as supprised as you... Thanks guys I'll pull the trigger
    G & A = 1 PT GOALIE 2 PT FOR W, -1 FOR L, 3 FOR S.O.

FORWARDS-Ovechkin Eberle Kopitar Kesler Camalari Pavelski Carter Zetterberg Brown Ribero Bourque Pomminville Wheeler J.Jokinen Backes Weiss Steppan Hudler

DEFENCE- Carle Karlsson Webber Garrison Leddy Klikov Phanuef Hamhuis

GOALTENDER- Lundqist Bishop Crawford

PROSPECTS Hamilton Nyquist Tarasenko Mackinnon Bjugstad Gibson Lack R.Murray D.Jackson

Dobber Sports Giant

karlsson for sure over kopi.
    10 team Full Keeper Roto League
    4C-4LW-4RW-6D-2G-5bench-unlimited farm.

C= eichel,horvat,malkin,kuznetsov
    LW= forsberg,kreider,lee,b.tkchuch,hertle,granlund
    RW= reinhart,radulov,hoffman,laine,hayes
    D= doughty,ghostebehere,karlsson,jones,klefbom,dahlin ,skjei
    G= price,murray,grubauer,georgiev,ullmark,samsonov

under250gp=nichushkin,tuch,mathesson,marino,pujuja rvi,hosang,terry,andersson,j.hughes,patrik,crouse, zadina,podkolzin,k.miller,nedeljkovic,kravtsov,hay ton

--G,A,P,PPP,SHP,GWG,PIMS,+/-,SOG,hits,FOW,blks-Wins,GAA,SV%,saves,SO

Dobber Sports Wizard

Definitely take that deal. Karlsson is working his way up into the Crosby-Malkin-Stamkos tier....he's so far ahead of the other defensemen in the league it's bananas.
    20 Team Dynasty (points per) - G (25, 50 for defense) A (25) PIM (3) PPP (15) SHP (25) OTG (15) GWG (25) HTr (50) SOW (75) HIT (1) BLK (2) W (50) SHO (100) OTL (10) GA (-15) SV (2) Use actual NHL salary

Start 12 F, 6 D, 1G weekly

F: Kucherov, Marchand, Barkov, Gaudreau, Laine, Aho, Dubois, Dadonov, Huberdeau, Trocheck, Bertuzzi, Beauvillier, Khaira, Grigorenko

D: Ekman-Larsson, Yandle, Edler, Pulock, Borowiecki, Weegar, Mike Reilly

G: Andersen, Hart

Farm: Boldy, Beckman, Wise, Mascherin, Kovalenko, Manukyan, Walker, Morozov, Shafigullin, Palmu, Tychonic, Zhuravlyov, Kesselring, Zamula, Lankinen, Sogaard, Ingram, Rybar