Thread: Zetterberg for Kessel

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default Zetterberg for Kessel

Team 1 in sig....

Alright Im clearly a Wings fan.....but the idea of selling slightly high on Zetterberg right is intriguing to me considering the team that I have. Im currently 22-1-4 and that's with Ovi, Perry and Lundqvist underperforming.

Thoughts on Zberg for Kessel? We keep 15 ...

Administrator

You'd definitely be selling high and buying low but I'm not sure you are getting good value. Zetterberg is still better than Kessel though it is close with those stats.
    Follow me on Twitter@SteveLaidlaw

https://image.ibb.co/k3o8Sa/dobber_banner_sig.jpg

Dobber Sports Stud

I think this is kind of a lateral trade - you don't really gain or lose anything by swapping these two.
    I am a die-hard Avalanche fan!
    PARTIAL DYNASTY (Keep 20 from year to year)
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 2G every night

G ,A, +/-, PIM, PPP, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    Wins, Saves, SV%, GAA, SO

C-Eichel, Marner (RW), Matthews
    L- Skinner, Pacioretty, Vanek, Perlini, Palat
    R- Hoffman, Byron, Tuch, Kerfoot, Sprong
    D- Ekblad, Gostisbehere, Rielly, Borowiecki, Montour, Girard, Orpik, Schenn
    G-Fleury, Rask, Brossoit, Saros, Kuemper, Appleby

Dobber Sports Ace

That is tought one I have both last year won my 3rd championship and I keep Kessel because he is younger and never had a real centermen. I regret I didn't keep Zett, I don't think I maid a bad choice but Zett is on fire and whit the C I think he really enjoy it. In my league the guy who have Zett will never trade him for Kessel.

For your situation I think RW is important that is a + for Kessel and the age I think I will prefer Kessel. To comeback in my league I have Kessel because nobody like him in my league so it's pretty equal so take your favorite player.

TOO SAAD to lose M KARLSSON.
    10teams H2H keep 12 dress 3C,3LW,3RW,6D,2G,2uti+4bench
    G,A,PIM,PPP,SOG,HIT,BS,W,L,GAA,SV%
    C:GETZ,Pavelski,Rakell,Brassard
    RW:P.Kane,Tarasenko,Wheeler,Silfverberg,Brown
    LW:Paciorety,Mantha,Panik,Namestnikov
    D:OEL,Burns,Josi,BUFF,E.Johnson,Sergachev,Mcavoy
    G:Holtby,Dubnyk,Budaj

Dobber Sports All-Star

I like the deal from an age prospective. Both guys will shoot a lot but Kessel will always score more goals. It feels like Zetts is over performing and playing too good. You could ask for a bit more to see if you could cash in on how hot Zetts has been. If you can win now, then you could ride Zetts out for the rest of the season. If you're more concerned about longevity, then I would take Kessel.
    14 Team NHL Salary Cap Dynasty -daily starts
    H2H, Salary Cap 95mil, Player actual salaries (all)
    +/-,G,A,GWG,PTS,STP,PIM,SOG,HT,BS,GAA,SO,SV,W
    Starters: 12 Forwards, 6 Defense, 2 Goalies

Forwards: Domi, K.Connor, Kessel, Parise, Monahan, Point, Rantanen, Kucherov, Panarin , M.Martin, Reaves, Marner
    Defense: Butcher, K.Russell, Pelech, Girard, Klingberg, Larsson
    Goalie: Rask, Hellebuyck
    Reserves: D.Strome, Jo.Benn, Polak, C.Crawford , M.Jones, A.Dell, Koskinen
    Prospects: Soderstrom, Sorokin, J.Dahlen, Kaprizov, Yamamoto, Makar, Starrett , F.Sandstrom, Timmins, T.Terry
    Fantrax TAHL 2013 & 2018 Champion

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by gainerama View Post
    I like the deal from an age prospective. Both guys will shoot a lot but Kessel will always score more goals. It feels like Zetts is over performing and playing too good. You could ask for a bit more to see if you could cash in on how hot Zetts has been. If you can win now, then you could ride Zetts out for the rest of the season. If you're more concerned about longevity, then I would take Kessel.
    I think my team is set up for a few years to come no matter what. I just look at where each player was drafted, not that that's a true indicator.......but I dunno.

I might just be psyching myself out. I wouldn't want Zetterberg's play to cool down and have it affect my life as a fan and a fantasy owner haha.

Dobber Sports Stud

I'd rather have Kessel, even if you take a slight hit this year, you are getting the better player for future years. I believe that Kessel is definitely the way to go here, especially with it being a keeper.