Thread: Mike Ribeiro

Dobber Sports Pro

Default Mike Ribeiro

I'm out of it this year ( i hope so to get galchenuyk or Yakupov)

the guy who propose me Perron + Gardiner for my Hossa ( offer that i turned down yesterday to accept Heatley and Wheeler with another DG ) is asking for my Ribeiro.

I asked him if he was willing to send me the same offer for Ribeiro ( Perron+ Gardiner) and he said no.

Is it already time to stop the talks already or I send him a prospect or pick to still have Perron and Gardiner?

What is the value of Ribeiro ??

I know he is always sure to get 55-65 pts every year but he is 33 years old so not a lot of good years in front of him.

his team ( a part of what he should/could trade) Mike Richards, Brunner, Stepan, Backes, Cammalleri, Ladd, Voracek, Wilson, Hamilton, Okposo, Perron, Gardiner, JT Miller, Boeddker, Johansen, Kreider, Larsson, 1st round pick ( 6-7 overall in 2012 draft)

he is tought in trade talk as he always want to steal the deal so it is tought to negociate with him.
    Thanks
    Last edited by sharpp87; February 13, 2013 at 5:41 PM.
    6 teams dynasty pool,points only,no pos. for F, Keep All, 12F, 6D, 2G count.....backup=6F, 4D, 2G, 4 roster moves( 2 at 30th game and 2 at NHL deadline)
    F- , P. Kane,Eichel, DeBrincat, Kopitar, Wheeler, Kuznetsov, Point, Huberdeau, Verhaghe, Bergeron,Keller, Batherson, Schmaltz, W.Nylander, Buchnevich,Rantanen
    D- Makar, Gostisbehere, Carlson, Burns, Barrie, M. Rielly, Hronek, DeAngelo, KA Miller
    G- Vasilevskyi, Sorokin, Campbell, Markstrom
    Farm: Lundell, Guenther, Holtz, Glass, E. Svechnikov, Denisenko, Newhook, Heponiemi, Lauko,Neighbours, Bokk N. Foote, Borgstrom, Dahlen, Bokk, S. Poulin, Zelleweger, Liljegren, Heinola, Perunovich, S. Knight.

Dobber Sports Veteran

Ribeiro is going to have an awesome season, he is having one of the hottest starts of anybody in the league, and he looks great lining up beside Ovechkin, as well as finding chemistry with everybody they've played him with.

You should be able to get good value back from somebody who's trying to go for it. The problem is a lot of people hate Ribeiro and underrate/undervalue him.
    10 Team Limited Keeper (Keep 8) Points Only
    SALARY CAP (Player Salaries) League
    20 Player Teams = 12 Fwd 6 D 2 G

My team: ???