Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 16 to 30 of 30

Thread: Reimer

  1. #16
    Rep Power
    23

    Dobber Sports Icon

    Default

    Caryle saying LBI. Not considered serious

  2. #17
    Location
    Sudbury, Ontario
    Rep Power
    40

    Administrator

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sparrowtrini View Post
    Caryle saying LBI. Not considered serious
    Injury-like symptoms.
    Send me a PM if you have any issues or requests for Frozen Pool!

    UHL Calgary Flames
    24-team H2H Roto Dynasty (G, A, GWG, SHP, PPP, PIM, +/, SOG, Hits, Blks, FOW, W, SV, SV%, GAA, SO)

    Eastern Edge article archive

    Find me on Twitter for questions and chatter @DH_EricDaoust.

  3. #18
    Location
    Calgary
    Rep Power
    32

    Dobber Sports Veteran

    Default

    Down Goes Brown ‏@DownGoesBrown

    YES! Carlyle says Reimer isn't hurt too seriously which is great because the Leafs never misjudge injuries and oh god heís dead isnít he...

  4. #19
    Location
    Sudbury, Ontario
    Rep Power
    40

    Administrator

    Default

    Apparently Reimer wrapped his legs around Grabovsky's face and was bitten. He left the game to get a tetanus shot.
    Send me a PM if you have any issues or requests for Frozen Pool!

    UHL Calgary Flames
    24-team H2H Roto Dynasty (G, A, GWG, SHP, PPP, PIM, +/, SOG, Hits, Blks, FOW, W, SV, SV%, GAA, SO)

    Eastern Edge article archive

    Find me on Twitter for questions and chatter @DH_EricDaoust.

  5. #20
    Rep Power
    23

    Dobber Sports Icon

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ericdaoust View Post
    Apparently Reimer wrapped his legs around Grabovsky's face and was bitten. He left the game to get a tetanus shot.
    There was no conclusive evidence that Pac actually got a tetanus shot.

  6. #21
    mister_mcgoo's Avatar
    mister_mcgoo is offline
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    19,119
    Rep Power
    0

    Banned

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sparrowtrini View Post
    There was no conclusive evidence that Pac actually got a tetanus shot.
    That's actually the funniest part...there are all these chuckleheads all over the internet trying to spin that whole story this way or that as if the Habs and Pax are making this big production. A reporter ASKED him if he had a tetanus shot and he answered that he did as recommended by the team doctor as a precautionary measure. That's not news people, that's just common sense, they'll do that for any bite, there is no reason not to and a ton of good reasons why its a good idea to play it safe. Typical media bullshit, trying to make news where none exists
    Last edited by mister_mcgoo; February 12, 2013 at 1:12 AM.

  7. #22
    Rep Power
    23

    Dobber Sports Icon

    Default

    You know i had to add humour to the situation.

  8. #23
    bondon's Avatar
    bondon is online now
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    14,859
    Rep Power
    50

    Dobber Sports Legend

    Default

    How is it possible that he had to be helped off the ice and now they're saying it's not serious.

  9. #24
    Rep Power
    23

    Dobber Sports Icon

    Default

    well if its just a pulled muscle(even if a less severe one) it can hurt like hell when it happens. But with proper heat/icing some physio u can be ready in a day or 2

  10. #25
    Location
    Sudbury, Ontario
    Rep Power
    40

    Administrator

    Default

    He wasn't suffocating so no reason for any sudden movements.
    Send me a PM if you have any issues or requests for Frozen Pool!

    UHL Calgary Flames
    24-team H2H Roto Dynasty (G, A, GWG, SHP, PPP, PIM, +/, SOG, Hits, Blks, FOW, W, SV, SV%, GAA, SO)

    Eastern Edge article archive

    Find me on Twitter for questions and chatter @DH_EricDaoust.

  11. #26
    Rep Power
    23

    Dobber Sports Icon

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mister_mcgoo View Post
    That's actually the funniest part...there are all these chuckleheads all over the internet trying to spin that whole story this way or that as if the Habs and Pax are making this big production. A reporter ASKED him if he had a tetanus shot and he answered that he did as recommended by the team doctor as a precautionary measure. That's not news people, that's just common sense, they'll do that for any bite, there is no reason not to and a ton of good reasons why its a good idea to play it safe. Typical media bullshit, trying to make news where none exists

    Hmm so that tells me PaC HASNT BEEN KEEPING UP HIS reg DOCTOR VISITS. Regular checkups wouldve meant getting a tetanus shot every 10 years(as thats what there good for)

  12. #27
    Rep Power
    0

    Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

    Default

    I was watching and IMHO this was not a pulled muscle. If it is a pulled muscle you are able to put weight back on your leg...

    I agree with other posts that this is more than what they are saying. Could it be they are trying to keep the severity doen as they look to make a move for another Keeper?
    Scooter
    -------------------------------------------------
    C - Barkov (C), Schenn (C/LW), E. Staal (C), Bennett (C/LW)
    LW - N Foligno (LW/RW), (LW), Hall (LW), Fabbri (C/LW)
    RW - MacKinnon (C/RW), (RW), Zuccarello (RW), Brouwer (RW)
    D - Carlson, Josi, Hamilton, Werenski
    G - Andersen, Hellebuyck, Price
    IR+ - Gaudreau (LW),
    -------------------------------------------------
    12 team league - 17 on Roster (+1 IR)
    8 keepers, 5 bench, Weekly H2H league,
    11 cat's G,A,PPP,+/-,SOG,PIM,GWG,Hits & W,SV%,GAA
    2 Start at C, LW,RW and G and 4 D.
    Daily Line-Up Changes

  13. #28
    Rep Power
    23

    Dobber Sports Icon

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IngeTheHammerStrom View Post
    I was watching and IMHO this was not a pulled muscle. If it is a pulled muscle you are able to put weight back on your leg...

    I agree with other posts that this is more than what they are saying. Could it be they are trying to keep the severity doen as they look to make a move for another Keeper?
    Depends how severe it is.

  14. #29
    letnry's Avatar
    letnry is offline
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,096
    Rep Power
    33

    Dobber Sports Superstar

    Default

    https://twitter.com/MapleLeafs/statu...18625041047552
    Injury update: James Reimer sustained a mild (MCL) knee strain & is expected to be out for a minimum of one week #Leafs

  15. #30
    sd1976's Avatar
    sd1976 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    903
    Location
    Toronto
    Rep Power
    11

    Dobber Sports Initiate

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eyemissgilmour View Post
    Down Goes Brown ‏@DownGoesBrown

    YES! Carlyle says Reimer isn't hurt too seriously which is great because the Leafs never misjudge injuries and oh god heís dead isnít he...
    Now that was funny!
    12 Team LIFETIME KEEPER POOL - top 6 D's, top 12 fwd, 1 Goalie (POINTS ONLY)

    FWD - Stamkos, Getzlaf, Staal, Semin, Voracek, Tlusty, Bergeron, Oshie, Parenteau, Galchenyuk, Purcell, Kulemin, Briere, Burrows, Franzen, Selanne, MacArthur, Dubinsky, Gagne

    Def - Edler, Muzzin, Phaneuf, Gonchar, Bieksa, Timonen, Pitkanen, Visnovsky, Staal

    Goalie - Miller, Lindback

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •