Here are some goalies set to be free agents. Where do they end up and with what roles?

Fasth
Nihlstorp
Greiss

All three are in interesting situations right now. Fasth is playing behind Hiller with Gibson as a noteable up and comer. Nihlstorp is in a system with Lehtonen, Bachman (who is set to be an RFA), and Campbell. I would think something has to give in Dallas with that situation. Greiss also has a capable goalie in Stalock right behind him in the depth chart that San Jose might think of moving him for a depth piece come playoff time if he goes to free agency in the summer.

I have no insider information at all, but looking at the teams I could see Greiss and one of Bachman or Nihlstorp getting moved at the trade deadline. As for teams that would be interested in acquiring any of the guys mentioned above, Calgary is at the top of the list and I can see Columbus (I think they let Mason walk in the summer), Edmonton, Florida, New Jersey, and Toronto all looking for goalies that could potentially see significant starts but these teams will probably be shopping in the offseason.

Thoughts?