Thread: Gaborik, J Thornton, or Kovalchuk?

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Gaborik, J Thornton, or Kovalchuk?

Which two would two would you say are best to try and trade for for the rest of this season in a roto pool? Im working out a trade to give up substantial keepers in order to get two of them for the rest of this season.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Depending on your stats......I would say Gaborik and Kovalchuk easily. Actually wait...considering there aren't many "assist heavy" leagues I would say it doesn't even matter what your categories are.

Dobber Sports Pro

I would choose Thorton and Kovalchuk....Gaborik should be injured soon and if not the other two are much safer and almost the points for all 3
    6 teams dynasty pool,points only,no pos. for F, Keep All, 12F, 6D, 2G count.....backup=6F, 4D, 2G, 4 roster moves( 2 at 30th game and 2 at NHL deadline)
    F- , P. Kane,Eichel, DeBrincat, Kopitar, Wheeler, Kuznetsov, Point, Huberdeau, Verhaghe, Bergeron,Keller, Batherson, Schmaltz, W.Nylander, Buchnevich,Rantanen
    D- Makar, Gostisbehere, Carlson, Burns, Barrie, M. Rielly, Hronek, DeAngelo, KA Miller
    G- Vasilevskyi, Sorokin, Campbell, Markstrom
    Farm: Lundell, Guenther, Holtz, Glass, E. Svechnikov, Denisenko, Newhook, Heponiemi, Lauko,Neighbours, Bokk N. Foote, Borgstrom, Dahlen, Bokk, S. Poulin, Zelleweger, Liljegren, Heinola, Perunovich, S. Knight.