Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Grabovski takes a bite out of Pacioretty

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bomm Bastic View Post
    Haha! Nice...gotta use the on the little lady.
    aren't you married Bomm? is that how you convinced her?

Banned

if the video is clear, then Grabovski gets suspended. Or probably not because the Leafs get away with everything and lead the league in power plays when they're trailing in a game.

Jarkko Ruutu got 2 for this one. He's not the victim like you people are suggesting Grabo is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVLBUToVM4w

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by Big Ev View Post
    if the video is clear, then Grabovski gets suspended. Or probably not because the Leafs get away with everything and lead the league in power plays when they're trailing in a game.

Jarkko Ruutu got 2 for this one. He's not the victim like you people are suggesting Grabo is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVLBUToVM4w
    reputation means higher chance of being suspended. that has been the case with every team. if it was colton orr instead of grabo, you can bet your ass there would have been a suspension. you could write a novel posting similar plays that have led to suspension with one bad rep player vs a non suspension by a cleaner player. and lets not forget that was during the colin campbell era where all the wrong people got suspended and all the idiots didnt.

leafs get away with everything? give me a break. the leafs have been the shittiest team in the past decade. and you're complaining now because their getting calls when they are trailing in a game? i guess it cant be because they are a fast skating team that is able to draw penalties. detroit is leading the league in powerplays, i guess there must be some conspiracy for that too. let me guess...datsyuk gets away with all his stick lifts because he is is the ugliest player in the world and the refs feel sorry for him.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by praba View Post
    reputation means higher chance of being suspended. that has been the case with every team. if it was colton orr instead of grabo, you can bet your ass there would have been a suspension. you could write a novel posting similar plays that have led to suspension with one bad rep player vs a non suspension by a cleaner player. and lets not forget that was during the colin campbell era where all the wrong people got suspended and all the idiots didnt.

leafs get away with everything? give me a break. the leafs have been the shittiest team in the past decade. and you're complaining now because their getting calls when they are trailing in a game? i guess it cant be because they are a fast skating team that is able to draw penalties. detroit is leading the league in powerplays, i guess there must be some conspiracy for that too. let me guess...datsyuk gets away with all his stick lifts because he is is the ugliest player in the world and the refs feel sorry for him.
    Please dude, it's the same bullshit every game when it comes to Toronto. If they're trailing in a game, you can guarantee they get a powerplay, especially if it's in the third. They also get so many 5-on-3's when trailing. Do I have stats to back this up? No but I've seen it, and it's comical.

And yes Detroit has always been favoured by refs too, really not surprising.

The low intelligence being displayed by Toronto fans in this thread is absurd.

Dobber Sports Initiate

Please dude, it's the same bullshit every game when it comes to Toronto. If they're trailing in a game, you can guarantee they get a powerplay, especially if it's in the third. They also get so many 5-on-3's when trailing. Do I have stats to back this up? No but I've seen it, and it's comical.

EV, you and I have had our differences in the past but normally you at least put through coherent thoughts. This on the other hand has to be the dunbest thing you have said... EVER

Dobber Sports Ninja

Talking

Holy smokes EV, stick to biting in this thread or create your own conspiracy thread! lol

By the way, low intelligence is a trademark of forums all over the world, just sayin', but hey I don't really care what you think, cause my opinion is FACT and yours is crap becuz U R a looser.**

** The above sentence was sponsored by the illitterat sowsighetti to provolk Big Ev

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The Comish View Post
    Holy smokes EV, stick to biting in this thread or create your own conspiracy thread! lol

By the way, low intelligence is a trademark of forums all over the world, just sayin', but hey I don't really care what you think, cause my opinion is FACT and yours is crap becuz U R a looser.**

** The above sentence was sponsored by the illitterat sowsighetti to provolk Big Ev
    Low intelligence = saying they support a player who BIT another player and that they would do the same. I couldn't care less about the Habs but they have every right to be pissed about Grabo biting Pac.

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

how biased is that? every single game when a team is trailing in the third, there is a damn good chance they get a powerplay.

The low intelligence being displayed by Ottawa fans in this thread is absurd.

Banned

Normally mcgoo is off his rocker but he's right here 100%.

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Low intelligence = saying they support a player who BIT another player and that they would do the same. I couldn't care less about the Habs but they have every right to be pissed about Grabo biting Pac.
    watch out ev, if someone on the forums decides to jump you from behind and shove their arm in your mouth, theyll be glad to know you wont be biting them

Banned

Normally mcgoo is off his rocker but he's right here 100%.
    well thanks for the vote of confidence Ev but I think you're bonkers on the Leafs conspiracy thing, if the refs were giving them all the breaks wouldn't they have made the playoffs at some point in the last 7-8 years? lol

the Flyers tonight look as bad as the Habs did the other night, they're just flat out getting outworked and outplayed. The Leafs haven't even scored on the PP tonight have they?

Banned

Actually it's usually if they're trailing in the last few minutes, that's what it is. Happens all the time.

They're not trailing tonight so it doesn't apply.

Just watch next game they're trailing and report back to me.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by praba View Post
    watch out ev, if someone on the forums decides to jump you from behind and shove their arm in your mouth, theyll be glad to know you wont be biting them
    and be even more careful if it happens to be eyesofgilmour, Godin or sd1976 jumping you from behind, they'll likely be trying to shove something entirely different in your mouth

Dobber Sports Ninja

Actually it's usually if they're trailing in the last few minutes, that's what it is. Happens all the time.
    For the record, this happens all the time to nearly every team in the league, ESPECIALLY at home. May have something to do with the trailing team's level of desperation and high effort causing the team with the lead to do something to draw a penalty.

Happens all the time, even to teams not based in Toronto.

It would be interesting to see if your theory holds water statistically, but I don't have the time nor inclination to check that tonight!
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Ninja

It does happen all the time... to every freaking team in the league. It's called "playing with desperation"... congrats Sherlock - you've uncovered the big conspiracy. Someone give this man a medal.