Thread: D-man Help!!!!

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default D-man Help!!!!

One year points only. Weber, Yandle, OEL and phaneuf on defence. I'm in need of more points from my D-men. I'm sure Weber will come around so I'm looking at dropping Phaneuf.

Greene, Staal, tyutin, Diaz, Voynov are all available. any suggestions on who to pick up?

Dobber Sports Veteran

I'd really stay put with what you have.

The vets you list (Greene, Tyutin) are fairly notorious for teasing with some production and then going silent. Diaz lost his prime roll with Subban back in the fold. Voyonov has a ton of talent, but not sure he'll out point Phaneuf for the rest of the year. if you had to make a move, I think I'd be for taking a stab at Staal from those you list (he has been playing well), but again, I'm not sure that I'd bet on him out pointing Phaneuf from here on out.
    14 Team H2H Dynasty League (14 keepers, no farm)
    Weekly Starts (3C, 5W, 5D, 1Util, 2G)
    G, A, PPP, SOG, BS, +/-, GAA, W+OTL, SV%

C: MacKinnon/Eichel/Kopitar/Pinto/Wright
    W: Ovechkin/Toffoli/Necas/Giroux/E.Kane/K.Johnson/Schmaltz/Bjorkstrand
    D: Dobson/Trouba/Mintyukov/Gostisbehere/Edvinsson/York
    G: Saros/Demko/Askarov

Dobber Sports Initiate

Greene is one of the hottest D at the moment with 8 points in his last 5 games. I just picked him up today. Not sure how many moves you get but he may be well worth a look. Phaneuf picked up 2 points tonight after posting nothing but goose eggs for the last 10. If you think that may be the beginning of a turn around, you can stay put, otherwise I'd say definitely Greene of the list you have there.
    F: McDavid, Kucherov, Eichel, Gaudreau, M Tkachuk, E Lindholm, Rob Thomas, Hischier
    D: S Jones, Werenski, DeAngelo, Hamilton
    G: Husso, Raanta

*** ONE YEAR - POINTS ONLY *** skaters: 1pt/G, 1pt/A. goalies: 2pt/win, 2pt/SO *** 12 teams
    MUST HAVE -- 8F, 4D, 2G --- (******Can only swap at same position, F, D, G ********)
    10 ACQUISITIONS TOTAL ON THE YEAR (**I've used NINE of them - ONE LEFT**) *** NO BENCH - NO IR - NO TRADES BETWEEN MEMBERS ***