Thread: Quick for Price ?

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Quick for Price ?

I'm a big fan of Price and get to see lot's of the games on RDS + I have Anderson and Ottawa should be playing Montreal a few more times this year so that would give me some possible wins.

The big question : Should I trade my Quick for Price straight up?

Yahoo! 14 TEAM - ROTO - KEEPER - C(2), LW(2), RW(2), D(4), UTIL(2), G(2), IR(3), BN(6)

G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, GWG, W, GAA, SV%, SHO

Note: We get to keep 10 keepers!

Ryan Nugent-Hopkins
    Ryan Getzlaf
    Jonathan Huberdeau

Taylor Hall
    Dany Heatley
    Chris Kunitz

Jeff Skinner
    Vladimir Tarasenko

P.K. Subban
    Jack Johnson
    Dan Hamhuis
    Matt Carle
    Slava Voynov
    Justin Faulk
    Brendan Smith
    Lubomir Visnovsky

Craig Anderson
    Jonathan Quick
    Ben Bishop

Dobber Sports Veteran

I prefer Price. Quick's health concerns me; Sorry but there's no such thing as a minor back surgery. Plus, Montreal will likely grow to be a better team as time goes by. They clearly have some young talent to build around.
    12 team Full Dynasty w cap. 13F, 7D, 2G, 5B.
    G 4.25, A 2.75, PPP 1.5, SHP 3, Hits 0.4, Blocks 0.5, PIM 0.25, DFP 1
    W 5 OTL 1 SO 6 SV 0.25 L-1 GS 1

F:Stamkos, C Stew, R Johansen, B Dubinsky, Max Pac, Umberger, B Ryan, D Backes, T Ruutu, Lucic, Ott, MSL, Heatley, C Kunitz, J Benn, L Adam

D: C Fowler, Kronwall, A Goligoski, JM Liles, M Giordano, K Letang, N Nikitin, R Josi

G: J Quick, A Niemi, C Anderson, Rinne

Tampa Bay, FL
    Dobber Sports Sophomore

I agree, I'm a huge Price fan. If I had your team, I would feel the same way as you. I would feel a lot better if I had Price in that line-up. Go for the trade.
    Message me about your keeper leagues if you need another player. I'd love to be in a keeper league next season.

Outside The Asylum
    Dobber Sports Star

No way do I move Quick for Price straight up even with potential injury concerns. Quick's perceived value is far higher than Price's. I would ask for an upgrade somewhere else to make the deal happen. It doesn't need to be a huge upgrade, but you need to maximize your return.
    Follow me on twitter: @bruins42

Without me, it's only "aweso".

Dobber Sports Jedi

In keepers, Price is a good goalie to hold.
    I firmly believe Montreal will become a consistent playoff team by end of next season & beyond that. They'll obviously spend to the cap and they just needed to shed a few bad salaries. Overall, they look very cohesive and just need to add a few more goalscorers.

I prefer Price.
    Los Angeles has too much cash tied up in players that won't perform to that $$$-value during the regular season.