Thread: Kessel/Iginla for Skinner/Ribeiro/Ladd

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Kessel/Iginla for Skinner/Ribeiro/Ladd

Was just offered Kessel and Iginla for my Skinner, Ribeiro, and Ladd. I feel this should be an easy accept given Iginla was in the top 20 F last year with our league's cats, even with his scoring tailing off, and Kessel can't keep going scoreless if he continues putting up over 4 SOG/game. Just want reassurance as I like how the Ovechkin-Ribeiro-Wolski combo has looked and Skinner has been great even without the Canes PP hitting full stride yet. Any feedback appreciated. Will rep.

1 yr league, 10 teams, H2H points: G(3), A(2), PPP(1), SHP (2), SOG (0.2), Hits (0.2), BKS (0.2). Rest of team in signature.

Dobber Sports Stud

I'd rather have Kessel and Iginla, individually they're the two best players in the deal. To me Ladd is a throw in, a good one, but that's pretty much the extend of his value in this trade. I would take it, and in a 10 man league Ladd is very much replaceable with the available free agents.

Dobber Sports Genius

Kessel and Ignila for sure sucks to lose Skinner he's hitting his stride but I think in the long run Kessel and Ignila will be much better this year.
    12 Team Keep 5 (2 F, 1 D, 1 G, 1 Any) G,A,PTS,PPP,SOG,HITS,PIMS,W,GAA and Sv%.

F: Kucherov, K.Connor, J. Hughes,,J.Guentzel, A.Svechnikov, C.Giroux, T.Terry
    D: Q. Hughes, A.Pietrangelo, J.Carlson, A.Ekblad, Sanheim
    G:Bobrovsky, Ingram