Thread: Lost this season, need answers/advice! Rep!

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Lost this season, need answers/advice! Rep!

I have some problems this season on a couple teams I drafted and it seems to start with Jamie Benn.. I know his stats cant be looked at right away due to contract hold out but where does his value sit?

here is some help that I need will rep with solid feed back Cheers and go Niners!

1) which 2 in a standard H2H Giroux + Perron or Toews + Benn?
    2) Is James Neal an every year 75-80p 35-40 goal guy?
    3) team in sig I am in 9th out of 10th and seem to be pulling it together somewhat. Guys like Iginla Seguin Benn Weber Rinne and Ward have all had slow starts...should I look to capitilize on trading an asset on that team to help in another fashion or just sit tight till guys start to play till there potential?

Ive kicked around maybe moving Iginla + Boyle for a younger forward but what about a package around a Benn and a Weber for a more elite like player

(Perry Kovy Ovy Kessel Hossa Gaborik Nash)?

Cheers!
    Yahoo keeper (10) 10 TEAMS Standard Scoring
    G(5) A(3) Pims(.25) Shots(.1) Blocks(.1) GWG(3) SHG(3) PPG(1) +-(1) W(10) L(-5) GA(-1) Saves(.2) SO(10)
    3 C 3 RW 3 LW 6 D 2 G 5 Bench 2 IR 1 IR+

C: Thornton Datsyuk (LW) Eakin Nylander (RW)
    LW: Gaudraue Pacioretty Galchenyuk (LW) Burakovsky
    RW: Stone Williams Kucherov Jagr
    D: Subban Muzzin E. Ekman-Larsson Vatanen Paryako J. Schultz
    G: Elliot Luongo F.Anderson C.Johnson
    IR: Schneider Seguin (C)

Dobber Sports Initiate

Hold on to Weber/Benn no need to sale low. If you want to rebuild Iginla Boyle should give you a nice return. Is this about the team in your sign? Cause that just looks like an awesome team with some players starting slow, no need to worrie about that lineup.

Dobber Sports Stud

1. I think I'd rather have Toews and Benn over Giroux and Perron, because of how far off Perron is from the others involved in the trade, I suspect it's definitely worse for the year if you go with the Giroux side, the only positive to that is Giroux is one of the elite and you would have him moving forward, but Perron to me isn't nearly enough to let go of two very high end talents in Toews and Benn.

2. So long as Neal is with the Penguins expect good numbers from him. 30+ goals and 70+ points every year with them should be the minimum, no doubt.

3. Tough to get a good return for any of the guys you suggest because they've all struggled early, and haven't shown a great deal of success yet, in this season. I would definitely hang onto them, unless you could spring out some nice value in a trade.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Thanks guys Rep given
    Yahoo keeper (10) 10 TEAMS Standard Scoring
    G(5) A(3) Pims(.25) Shots(.1) Blocks(.1) GWG(3) SHG(3) PPG(1) +-(1) W(10) L(-5) GA(-1) Saves(.2) SO(10)
    3 C 3 RW 3 LW 6 D 2 G 5 Bench 2 IR 1 IR+

C: Thornton Datsyuk (LW) Eakin Nylander (RW)
    LW: Gaudraue Pacioretty Galchenyuk (LW) Burakovsky
    RW: Stone Williams Kucherov Jagr
    D: Subban Muzzin E. Ekman-Larsson Vatanen Paryako J. Schultz
    G: Elliot Luongo F.Anderson C.Johnson
    IR: Schneider Seguin (C)