Thread: Spezza PP TOI

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Spezza PP TOI

With Spezza gone, I need a site to find out PP TOI per game. NHL use to have it, but no more. No Yahoo either. can someone please provide me with a site that has the actual icetime please
    12 team H2H,Keep 9,+1 entering 4th season or less,+1 that was called up last season.G,A,PTS,SHTS,Hits,PP,GWG,W,GAA,SV%,SO
    ()=Prospect 30 Man Farm
    C:Crosby,Barkov,Point(Kidney,McAllister,Bordeleau, Merkulov,Voit,Ch. Lucius,Brisson,Ostlund,W.Smith,Nadeau,Sawchyn)
    LW:Gaudreau,RNH(Soderblom,Slafkovsky,Lardis)
    RW:Raymond(Dufour,Rosen,Evangelista,Rashevsky,J. Roy,Holtz,Blake,Dumais,Huuhtanen)
    D:Morrissey,Burns,Dobson(York,Durzi,Evans,Zellwege r,Z. Jones,Addison,Mateychuk,Hutson,Cagnoni,Buchinger)
    G:Hellebuyck,Ullmark,Georgiev(Garand,Soderblom,Per ets)

Dobber Sports Initiate

You can sort all kinds of NHL stats including PP TOI right here on the NHL website.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default well that is swell

however i am looking for a box score that has that information, so that i can go to the last game and see if there has been a change before it becomes public knowledge. Any and all help is really appreciated.
    12 team H2H,Keep 9,+1 entering 4th season or less,+1 that was called up last season.G,A,PTS,SHTS,Hits,PP,GWG,W,GAA,SV%,SO
    ()=Prospect 30 Man Farm
    C:Crosby,Barkov,Point(Kidney,McAllister,Bordeleau, Merkulov,Voit,Ch. Lucius,Brisson,Ostlund,W.Smith,Nadeau,Sawchyn)
    RW:Raymond(Dufour,Rosen,Evangelista,Rashevsky,J. Roy,Holtz,Blake,Dumais,Huuhtanen)
    D:Morrissey,Burns,Dobson(York,Durzi,Evans,Zellwege r,Z. Jones,Addison,Mateychuk,Hutson,Cagnoni,Buchinger)

Dobber Sports Initiate

Ahhh, I see. NHL has changed it so that when you go to the boxscore in order to see the PP TOI you must click on Event Summary under the Official Game Reports section.

Dobber Sports Initiate

Or you can just go to the ESPN boxscores and they have it on that exact page.

Dobber Sports Demi-God

ESPN >> NHL >> Scores.
    Click box score.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default thanks

I knew it couldn't of been rocket science, still wonder why nhl would remove that. thanks again.
    ()=Prospect 30 Man Farm

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by Kingchev View Post
    I knew it couldn't of been rocket science, still wonder why nhl would remove that. thanks again.
    They didn't. Individual games have a report entitled "Event Summary" that has it. It's been that way for a long time. Alternatively, you can see breakdowns by team under "Time on Ice" in the Statistics section.
    10-team Keeper. Everyone keeps 12 + 1 G + 3 "young keepers" (players with less than 164 NHL games played), and 1G. Points for G (2), A (2), PIM (.2), Hit (.2), Blk (.2) SHP(1), W(4), SO(8) Must dress 4C, 4LW, 4RW, 6D, 2G

C - Crosby, Backstrom, Kuznetsov, Eichel, Johansen
    LW - E. Kane, Drouin, Schenn, Miller, Foligno, Zucker
    RW - Wheeler, Stone, Lindholm, Oshie, Tolvanen
    D - Karlsson, Carlson, Dumba, Nurse, Ceci, Pionk, Larsson, Montour
    G - Murray, Quick, Koskinen, Blackwood, Georgiev

Minors - Turcotte, Bouchard, Kaprizov