Thread: Nick Johnson

Dobber Sports Veteran

Default Nick Johnson

In his third game with the Coyotes he played 18:02 on the top line with Vermette and Doan tonight. He scored the game tying goal on the power play tonight. Last game he got a goal and an assist in 8:18 TOI.

Coyotes broadcasters are talking him up pretty well, Nash says "he's not going anywhere." They say that he's been all over the place for offense and that he's been a really hardworker and worked hard with teammates during the lockout.

I think this is a really good system for Nick Johnson to play in. I think he's going to get the opportunity to be a top 6 player, at least for now. Especially with the injuries of Sullivan and Hanzal. And its never a bad thing to have Tippett like you.

He might not be farm eligible in a lot of leagues but he was in mine with 87gp(92gp max). This is a deep salary cap league so I thought his contract would be a really good add if I need something cheap and I had a spot open on my JV.
    Last edited by letangerang58; January 31, 2013 at 12:56 AM.
    Fantrax - Salary cap dynasty - cap hit - H2H each category
    Start: 2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 2UTIL, 2G, 6 Bench, 4IR
    Cats: G, A, +/-, PIM, STG, STA, SOG, FOW, GWG, Hits, BLK, W, GAA, Saves, SV%, SO

C: Getzlaf, Turris, Eakin, ____
    LW: Kunitz, MacArthur, Pacioretty, ____
    RW: Little (C), Tarasenko, Eriksson (LW)
    D: Pietrangelo, JJ, Streit, Brodie, Benn, ____
    G: Lundqvist, Bishop, Holtby

Farm: Grigorenko, H Lindholm, Faksa, Collberg, Grimaldi, Lee, K Hayes, G Carey, Schmaltz
    G: Grubauer, Gudlevskis