Thread: Sell high on Markov?

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Sell high on Markov?

He's been my most productive Dman, but how do you think Subban signing will affect him? I know he's got some injury concern, but he's looked great quarterbacking MTL's PP. Will Subban cut into his PPToi? Or will it help him?
    I was thinking of offering him for Weber who's been pointless, but I'm hesitant to lose out on him if he truly has regained form.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

With Subban back, I don't think it'll cut too much into his PPToi. He'll still be qbing the first unit. Only thing you have to worry about is him getting hurt but he looked great in the KHL.

I have him myself and he's been ripping it up for me.

Dobber Sports Ninja

He looks great out there... I'd be inclined to gamble on him at this point.

I doubt anyone would pay anything significant for him given the obvious risks.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

I am normally a risk taker when it comes to fantasy and I think that in this case Markov is worth the risk//reward.

Dobber Sports Veteran

I always recommend buy low/sell high strategy. The hardest part of that is to sell high but I think it is the most important. The question is always 'what is high.' I think with Markov you have a top 10 offensive dman who could go down any minute. A sell high for me would be getting: a top 10 offensive dman who does have the injury risk and a little something extra. 5 or 6 games in you may have a hard time selling that deal because the injury history is still fresh enough on everyone’s mind.