Thread: Jack Johnson

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Jack Johnson

Will he continue at the pace he started as a Blue Jacket last year? Or will he put up another 30ish point season?

Dobber Sports Padawan

I'd imagine that he'll probably stay on a similar course. CLB doesn't show much promise this year.
    One year. 14 team. Roto. No positional requirements.

Scoring Categories: G, A, SOG, FOW, +/-, PIM, Hits, SPct, GAA, W

F: Nash, Backes, Getzlaf, M. Koivu, Vanek, Jagr, Clowe, Horton, Stewart, Ott, Z. Kassian
    D: Suter, Seabrook, Diaz, L. Schenn, Robidas
    G: Lundqvist, Varlamov, Theodore

IR: Burns

Dobber Sports Sophomore

I'm a fellow JJ owner and I've been in some serious contemplation myself about what to do with him, considering the other options out there off to a good start... So, I finally watched a CLB game last night and I gotta say I was impressed... The kid's got skill, no denying that, but what really impressed me was the enormous amount of playing time he was receiving, especially on the PP, I remember there was a full two minute 5-on-3, and he was out there the full 2 minutes... and he was just launching shots from the point all night, one of which almost got through Lehtonen, well it did, but then he pulled an incredible spinorama and caught it out of midair, just before it crossed the goal line... and hey, he even got a helper last night to boot...

Basically, after watching his performance, and the coaches and players faith in him, giving the heavy amount of ice time and prime shooting chances, coupled with his high level of skill, I've certainly decided to stand pat and believe in the kid... All that said, CLB is not very good all around, but I'm giving him plenty of rope for now...

Food for thought...
    8 Team, One Year Y! Points Only: 4C, 4LW, 4RW, 6D, 2G, 4BN
    Forwards: G(3), A(2), +/-(1), PPP(1), PIM(.5), SOG(.4)
    Goalies: W(4), GA(-1), SV(.2), SO(2)

C: J.Spezza(C), L.Couture(C/LW), D.Backes(C/RW), M.Grabovski(C)
    LW: R.Nash(LW/RW), E.Kane(LW), M.Pacioretty(LW), M.Lucic(LW)
    RW: D.Brown(LW/RW), J.Franzen(LW/RW), D.Clarkson(RW), R.Vrbata(RW)
    Defence: P.K.Subban, D.Byfuglien, K.Yandle, D.Phaneuf, B.Burns, J.Wisniewski
    Goalies: H.Lundqvist, C.Anderson
    Bench: N.MacKinnon(C), T.Hertl(C), J.Halak(G), J.Bernier(G)