Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Change Your User Name?

I...am your father.

Quote Originally Posted by Savages View Post
    Can you change my name to Savages. Thanks and keep up the good work
    Done
    Another ideal one, an honest mistake and he's changing a bad handle nicka_004 to a good one in Savages
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

I...am your father.

Quote Originally Posted by grindin griers View Post
    Change to: grumble_grumble

Thanks!
    Are you sure? I love your handle - Family Guy throwback. Although with Mike Grier out of the NHL I can see this change. But it's still a great handle - can you confirm you want this?

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

I...am your father.

Quote Originally Posted by Jattaholic View Post
    Hey Dobber,

Can you change my username to Jattaholic

I pm'd you as well, but wasn't sure if maybe this is where you wanted the request...

Thanks, and keep up the great work!
    Done. Yes, this is where I want them. I have all my tabs set up and I'm in a nice zone here

I...am your father.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeyez52 View Post
    I will take advantage of this. Can you change my username to:

hawkeyez52

Thanks
    All set hawkeyez

I...am your father.

Quote Originally Posted by ApacheWarrior View Post
    Dobber could you change my name to

ApacheWarrior
    Done - nice change, I like it

I...am your father.

Quote Originally Posted by jciava View Post
    Hi Dobber,

Please change my username to:

Hagen

Thanks!
    That name is already in use. Give me another one

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by Dobber View Post
    Are you sure? I love your handle - Family Guy throwback. Although with Mike Grier out of the NHL I can see this change. But it's still a great handle - can you confirm you want this?
    No problem since your main intent for this was for other reasons. I just thought I would change it to stay consistent with some of my other usernames out there. I am fine with keeping it.

I...am your father.

Quote Originally Posted by StormSurge24 View Post
    Can I get mine changed to StormSurge24
    You're all set

I...am your father.

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Robbie View Post
    I'd like to change my name to Shoeless - seems like a good way to boost my reputation here.

Barring that, I would just like to have the underscore removed.

Thanks!
    All set Robbie, or can I call you Hey?

I...am your father.

Are you sure? And do you want that underscore? I like Dr. Smurf

I...am your father.

Quote Originally Posted by blayze View Post
    I'd like my name changed to Dobber.
    Username taken. Wait a minute, what the -

I...am your father.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    I would like to change my name for: Hollywood

Thank you! Keep up the good work!
    All set. For some reason I like martmart haha, but Hollywood is a nice change. Now you gotta wear shades though.

I...am your father.

Quote Originally Posted by Atomic Wedgy View Post
    Could you please remove my underscore? Make it Atomic Wedgy.

Thanks mate,

AW
    Done, now without underscores...

I...am your father.

Quote Originally Posted by metaldude26 View Post
    I recently took a power skating course and would now like to change my name to MT319.
    Huh? That's like Shoeless changing his name!

I...am your father.

Quote Originally Posted by Atomic Wedgy View Post
    Dobber, If its a waste of time for you, dont bother with my change. I've lived with the underscore for 6 years without a problem. I can keep it. Cheers.
    Nope, not a problem. I'm in the zone, and have three tabs lined up side by side for quick change. I was just worried about 100 people changing because they felt like it, or their favorite number is no longer 20, it's 30. Since I'm keeping this thread open for a couple of days, I wanted to push back a little, early on.