Thread: Calling out my Super-Stars (a quick rant)

Dobber Sports Sage

Default Calling out my Super-Stars (a quick rant)

Sid you've been O.K but honest, I need more from you. It's time you show these punks who scored the golden goals, it's time you show these Tavare's, Giroux's and Stamkos who daddy is who is unquestionably the best player on the planet. Ovechkin I don't even know what to say. Get your head out your arse. Your embarrassing yourself and more importantly your embarrassing me. I have said forever that your going to breakout. This is madness, people who think the skill is not there are nuts. Crosby is the only player in the world with more talent period. The data proves it. So stop being a little bi*** and drive the net already, do what you need to do before I miss the playoffs. Drew, I fear you will become the best playoff dman of his era. 5cups, 2norris's and never scores 55 points. Lundy much more is expected, can't cry on you. You are the "King"!

Team record 1-3-3 shortened season. Only 8 make playoffs.
    "My Name Is My Name" ~Marlo
    "I'm just a Gangster I suppose and I want my fu***** corners"~ Barksdale

grammar Nazi
    Noun
    (slang, idiomatic) 1. A person who habitually corrects or criticizes the language usage of others, especially in situations where it is unnecessary, e.g. an informal conversation.
    Notes: This behavior is almost always found in people with very low I.Q's, whom have a very low sense of self worth. Impotence is also commonly linked to Grammar Nazi's.

Dobber Sports Sage

King I had 1 more thing to say I actually sat you yesterday against the Leafs to start SJ tandem and it save me an OT loss point. You should be ashamed, no longer can I rely on Turris, Kadri and OEL. Your job to lead. Ennis your next
    Last edited by bigbabybuda; January 27, 2013 at 2:55 PM.

grammar Nazi
    Noun
    (slang, idiomatic) 1. A person who habitually corrects or criticizes the language usage of others, especially in situations where it is unnecessary, e.g. an informal conversation.
    Notes: This behavior is almost always found in people with very low I.Q's, whom have a very low sense of self worth. Impotence is also commonly linked to Grammar Nazi's.

Dobber Sports Veteran

Hahah Ovechkin sucks, you fail
    10 Team Limited Keeper (Keep 8) Points Only
    SALARY CAP (Player Salaries) League
    20 Player Teams = 12 Fwd 6 D 2 G

My team: ???

Dobber Sports Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by bigbabybuda View Post
    Ovechkin I don't even know what to say. Get your head out your arse. Your embarrassing yourself and more importantly your embarrassing me. I have said forever that your going to breakout. This is madness, people who think the skill is not there are nuts. Crosby is the only player in the world with more talent period.
    Its not his skill people question.
    Fantrax - Salary cap dynasty - cap hit - H2H each category
    Start: 2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 2UTIL, 2G, 6 Bench, 4IR
    Cats: G, A, +/-, PIM, STG, STA, SOG, FOW, GWG, Hits, BLK, W, GAA, Saves, SV%, SO

C: Getzlaf, Turris, Eakin, ____
    LW: Kunitz, MacArthur, Pacioretty, ____
    RW: Little (C), Tarasenko, Eriksson (LW)
    D: Pietrangelo, JJ, Streit, Brodie, Benn, ____
    G: Lundqvist, Bishop, Holtby

Farm: Grigorenko, H Lindholm, Faksa, Collberg, Grimaldi, Lee, K Hayes, G Carey, Schmaltz
    G: Grubauer, Gudlevskis

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Im in the same boat with guys this season! Im a huge fav to win and destroy the league this season! In H2H I have the worst week! Doughty Kopitar on the PP? Are u serious! its like watching a stupid soccer game! Tavares,Getz,Staal,Giroux, Kopitar Eriksson Wake up!!!!
    H2H, 12 Gm'z, 12 keeper,5 Farm,8 reserve's A,G,DG,Hat.T,GWG,PPA,PPG,SHG,SHOG,SO,W, D'z 2 points for goal one for assits. Plus PPA PPG for defence. Dress 9 F 5D 1 G.

J.Tavares,C.Giroux,A.Kopitar,E.Staal,R.Getzlaf,P.K essel,J Neal,B.Burns

S.Weber,E.Karlsson,J.Gardnier,M.Streit
    Marc-Andre Fleury

Farm: T.Toffoli,N.Bjugstad,D.Hamilton,C.Ceci,D.Pouliot

Keepers Set for
    Updated Nov 2 2013

Dobber Sports Sage

Crosby 12pts 6 games, Doughty 4pts in 5 games, Ovechkin 6pts in 7 games, Ennis 8pts in 7 games, Lundy 2-2 GAA 0f 2.00. These are the players numbers since I called them out. To anyone who owns one or more of them your welcome and don't be shy on the rep!

Now Zajac get your head out of your Arse and put up some points!
    Last edited by bigbabybuda; February 9, 2013 at 2:49 PM.

grammar Nazi
    Noun

Dobber Sports Ninja

Please call out Giroux while you're at it... I know he's dealing with a shit storm of injuries to his wingers, but 4 philly goals today and 0 points for him... COMMON!

Dobber Sports Wizard

Feel free to bitch about Fleury and Green anytime you like.
    20 Team Dynasty (points per) - G (25, 50 for defense) A (25) PIM (3) PPP (15) SHP (25) OTG (15) GWG (25) HTr (50) SOW (75) HIT (1) BLK (2) W (50) SHO (100) OTL (10) GA (-15) SV (2) Use actual NHL salary

Start 12 F, 6 D, 1G weekly

F: Kucherov, Marchand, Barkov, Gaudreau, Laine, Aho, Dubois, Dadonov, Huberdeau, Trocheck, Bertuzzi, Beauvillier, Khaira, Grigorenko

D: Ekman-Larsson, Yandle, Edler, Pulock, Borowiecki, Weegar, Mike Reilly

G: Andersen, Hart

Farm: Boldy, Beckman, Wise, Mascherin, Kovalenko, Manukyan, Walker, Morozov, Shafigullin, Palmu, Tychonic, Zhuravlyov, Kesselring, Zamula, Lankinen, Sogaard, Ingram, Rybar

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by Fast Tony DeNiro View Post
    Feel free to bitch about Fleury and Green anytime you like.
    Giroux and Weber please
    H2H, 12 Gm'z, 12 keeper,5 Farm,8 reserve's A,G,DG,Hat.T,GWG,PPA,PPG,SHG,SHOG,SO,W, D'z 2 points for goal one for assits. Plus PPA PPG for defence. Dress 9 F 5D 1 G.

J.Tavares,C.Giroux,A.Kopitar,E.Staal,R.Getzlaf,P.K essel,J Neal,B.Burns

S.Weber,E.Karlsson,J.Gardnier,M.Streit
    Marc-Andre Fleury

Farm: T.Toffoli,N.Bjugstad,D.Hamilton,C.Ceci,D.Pouliot

Keepers Set for
    Updated Nov 2 2013

Dobber Sports Genius

Quote Originally Posted by thepiper View Post
    Giroux and Weber please
    Gaborik, Marleau, Carlson and to some extent Eberle. Move it or lose it fellas!
    Hockey Pools? Too many to mention. Points only, salary cap and dynasty.

Dobber Sports Novice

At least Giroux is winning me face offs... But I would still appreciate the call out!