Thread: Dobber and others...URGENT playoff help needed!!!!

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Dobber and others...URGENT playoff help needed!!!!

Hey guys-first off, hope all have a happy easter.

So heres the situation....With dan ellis\' performance last night I moved ahead of my playoff opponent in the save percentage category. I currently have a .920 and he has a .918. Right now he has Legace going today against the hawks and I picked up Wade Dubielewicz last night just in case I needed to role with him today.

So my question...do I play dubi and just hope he doesn\'t have a terrible game against the flyers tonight and makes my save percentage go down? Or, do I not play him tonight and just hope that Legace dosnt have a huge games against the hawks and is able to make up the ground that I currently have against my opponent in the save percentage category? Im not sure exactly of the math, but I think legace would need to have a really good outing today to make up the .20 difference. So, sit dubi and just hope legace doesnt make up difference or play dubi and just hope he doesnt kill me tonight and can match Legace in the save percentage category?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you guys.
    1) 12 Team Dynasty. Salary Cap.
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 6F, 6D, 2G
    G,A,+/-,PIM,PPP,SHP,GWG
    W,SV%,SO,GAA,SVS Made

2) 14 Team Dynasty. Salary Cap.
    3C, 3LW, 3RW, 3F, 4D, 2G, 6bench 3IR
    G,A,+/-,PTS,PIM,PPP,SHP,GWG,SOG
    W,SV%,SO,GAA,SVS Made

3) 14 Team Dynasty. Salary Cap.
    3C, 3LW, 3RW, 3F, 2util, 4d, 2g. 4bench, 3IR. 1 LTIR
    G,A,P,+/-,PIM,PPP,SHP,GWG,SOG
    W,SV%,SO,GAA,SVS Made

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

So you have other goalie categories locked up then? I don\'t know what categores you play, but the only reason I would play Dubie tonight, if I were in your shoes, would be if I needed to keep the saves category safe, IF you even play that category.

If you have the other categories locked up, sit Dubie. I highly doubt Legace will turn in a strong performance tonight. Odds are against it at least.

If you need the saves, risk playing Dubie and getting a bad save percentage, but at the same time locking up the saves.

That\'s how I would play it.
    GO WINGS!

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Okay, thanks for the input. Yes, I have the saves and win categories locked up. Im killing in those two, losing in GAA (cant make that up), SO are tied with 0, and the save % im up .920 to .918. He has legace and lalime going tonight (although I think khabi is starting for chi) so I only have to dodge Legace\'s performance.

Isles did just beat NJD and dubi did put forth a great showing in that game so I wasnt sure what to do. Thanks for all input.

Any other opinions would be greatly appreciated.
    1) 12 Team Dynasty. Salary Cap.
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 6F, 6D, 2G
    G,A,+/-,PIM,PPP,SHP,GWG
    W,SV%,SO,GAA,SVS Made

2) 14 Team Dynasty. Salary Cap.
    3C, 3LW, 3RW, 3F, 4D, 2G, 6bench 3IR
    G,A,+/-,PTS,PIM,PPP,SHP,GWG,SOG
    W,SV%,SO,GAA,SVS Made

3) 14 Team Dynasty. Salary Cap.
    3C, 3LW, 3RW, 3F, 2util, 4d, 2g. 4bench, 3IR. 1 LTIR
    G,A,P,+/-,PIM,PPP,SHP,GWG,SOG
    W,SV%,SO,GAA,SVS Made

Dobber Sports Demi-God

I think you will win either way as Legace is likely to get pasted. Dub is going into the home court of a hungry Flyer team and I doubt he will fair well but has a better chance than Legace.

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Probably solves your dilemma to know Toivonen and Khabi are getting the starts in that game.