Thread: Backstrom (WSH) vs Parise?

Dobber Sports Expert

Default Backstrom (WSH) vs Parise?

I'm asking simply because it would be nice to have him with Ovechkin if they ever get going again. Does his upside match or succeed Parise?

Hall soon comes off my farm so I am trying to make a move that maximizes my ability to manipulate my roster and will likely get Brayden Schenn back in an offer from another GM. I want to see if the upside of Backstrom is worth me taking the hit of the Hall for Schenn portion of the trade.
    73M Cap, Partial Keeper: 4F(ANY) 2D, 2G, Year : H2H Daily 2C/2LW/2RW/1F/4D/2G, 16 Teams

Pro

C: Eichel Seguin
    LW: Ovechkin, Lee
    RW: Marner, Palmieri Buchnevich, Simmonds
    D: Karlsson Byfuglien, Petry, Muzzin
    G: Rask, Murray Jarry

Farm (Max 200 GP):
    C. White, Vrana, Hischier, Sikura, DeSmith

Stat Categories

Skaters
    FOW(.1) G(4) A(3) PPG(1.5) PPA(1) SHG(3) SHA(2) GWG(1) SOG(.2) +-(1) PIMS(.1) BLK(.2) HIT(.2)
    Goalies
    W(6) L(-1) SHO(5) SV(0.1) GA(-0.2) GAA(Range of -1 to 8) SV%(Range of -1 to 8)
    Twitter:@RogerWi1co

Banned

growing pains in WSH once again so you might hafta wait a few weeks before that all gels but I think the good news for Backstrom owners is that he looks healthy and he's still just as talented as he ever was. So his upside is there but at the moment you gotta love the position that Parise is in, he's clicked well on that top line and I think its going to be among the best #1 lines in the league