Thread: Hiller, Niemi, Brodeur, Anderson, Bryz rest of year (rep given)

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Hiller, Niemi, Brodeur, Anderson, Bryz rest of year (rep given)

Looking for some input. Who will perform the best for the rest of the season in my Fantasy points league:
    Goals Against (GA) -0.5
    Saves (SV) 0.1
    Wins (W) 4

Hiller, Niemi, Brodeur, Anderson, Bryzgalov.

Rank 'em or pick your favorite. Help is much appreciated and rep trigger ready!
    ------------------------------------------------------
    ... Sidney Crosby is a Vampire!

Dobber Sports All-Star

Niemi for me. SJ always does well in regular season. It doesn't hurt that they are in one of the weakest divisions out there.
    14 Team NHL Salary Cap Dynasty -daily starts
    H2H, Salary Cap 95mil, Player actual salaries (all)
    +/-,G,A,GWG,PTS,STP,PIM,SOG,HT,BS,GAA,SO,SV,W
    Starters: 12 Forwards, 6 Defense, 2 Goalies

Forwards: Domi, K.Connor, Kessel, Parise, Monahan, Point, Rantanen, Kucherov, Panarin , M.Martin, Reaves, Marner
    Defense: Butcher, K.Russell, Pelech, Girard, Klingberg, Larsson
    Goalie: Rask, Hellebuyck
    Reserves: D.Strome, Jo.Benn, Polak, C.Crawford , M.Jones, A.Dell, Koskinen
    Prospects: Soderstrom, Sorokin, J.Dahlen, Kaprizov, Yamamoto, Makar, Starrett , F.Sandstrom, Timmins, T.Terry
    Fantrax TAHL 2013 & 2018 Champion

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Niemi
    Brodeur
    Bryzgalov
    Hiller
    Anderson

I actually own Anderson in a couple pools... and I'm really trying hard to shop him right now.
    Ottawa is just not a good team defensively and I'll be shocked (insert shocked face, where's my facey-faces?) to see Anderson continue his great numbers.

Bryz would have been at the top of this list to start my year.
    But Philly's team appears broken... and I don't see a fix.

Niemi was my big steal for this year.
    I can't believe how low Yahoo! pegged him.
    Unfortunately, in every league I was in... there was at least one other guy who knew this too.

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by swampmule View Post
    Looking for some input. Who will perform the best for the rest of the season in my Fantasy points league:
    Goals Against (GA) -0.5
    Saves (SV) 0.1
    Wins (W) 4

Hiller, Niemi, Brodeur, Anderson, Bryzgalov.

Rank 'em or pick your favorite. Help is much appreciated and rep trigger ready!
    yeah...for me
    1 - Niemi - best overall team of the ones provided.
    2 - Brodeur - now that I've seen NJ play, it's almost like they've enherited positive Karma...they lose Parise and keep on truck'n. Formidable defence and Bordeur looked amazing last night.

3 - Bryz...I was trying to shop him and the only biters I got where people trying to offer back to me...Anderson, Howard and maybe Theodore. WHile Philly is broken...I think they're woes pale in comparison to Detroits. Philly has Mez coming back and before long L. Schenn will be banging bodies and taking over as the biggest / and scariest physical presence on the ice. Bryz will turn it around...his career depends on it.
    4 - Hiller...I feel the rubber duckies have bottomed out and bounced and are currently on the up trend. Bryz and Hiller are 3a and 3b for me right now. Either could over take the other.

5 - Anderson...I like him...don't get me wrong...but he's a journy man with really only 2 1/2 quality seasons under his belt. WHile he is the answer for Ottawa right now...after this year...who knows. Ottawa's D is focused more on burying the biscuit than protecting against it. He's going to have formidable Sav% numbers cause he'll continue to get peppered with shots. But he's not going to soar past the 4 guys provided above him any time soon.

IMO

Dobber Sports Stud

1. Niemi
    2. Bryzgalov
    3. Hiller
    4. Anderson
    5. Brodeur

Dobber Sports Apprentice

1. Brodeur - been in beast mode since the playoffs, and he's also the one player in the whole league most suited to a condensed season... the guys played 77 games in a season before... he won't get tired
    2. Niemi - Sharks will be dope this year, Niemi will be good enough
    3. Anderson - Ottawa gives up a tonne of shots and Anderson is good at stopping most of them. Regardless of whether Ottawa puts up enough wins to make the playoffs, Anderson should do you nicely
    4. Hiller - by default
    5. Bryz - this ship is sinking fast
    RANGERS SUCK