Thread: Steen or Wheeler?

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Steen or Wheeler?

Currently have Wheeler, but looking at Steen because of +/- and the way his line has started,

Stat cates are standard but also have hits which make Wheeler a little more valuable.

Thanks
    1 Year Roto League - 14 Team -G, A, SOG, PIMS, +/-, PPP, HITS - W, GAA, SV %, SO.

Forwards-
    Ovie, Kane, Getzlaf, Duchene, Statsny, Pacioretty Hemsky, Kulemin, Fleischmann, McDonald, E. Kane, Clarkson,

Defense-
    Subban, Edler, Suter, Bieksa, White, Voynov

Tenders-
    MA Fleury, Quick, Bernier

The Wolverine

Hold onto Wheeler. Steen is a decent depth player on a scoring by committee team who's just starting well. Wheeler will still get the prime minutes so I wouldn't make an impulse move after two games.

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by horrorfan View Post
    Hold onto Wheeler. Steen is a decent depth player on a scoring by committee team who's just starting well. Wheeler will still get the prime minutes so I wouldn't make an impulse move after two games.
    You couldn't be further from the truth.

Steen is consistently 2nd/3rd in ice time among forwards for the Blues for three years running now. Calling him a depth player is amazingly ignorant. He's a leader for the team and one of their go-to guys who plays in every situation.

It amazes me when people make outlandishly ignorant statements like that. Seriously, what are you basing your statement on?
    GO WINGS!

The Wolverine

Quote Originally Posted by Dakkster View Post
    You couldn't be further from the truth.

Steen is consistently 2nd/3rd in ice time among forwards for the Blues for three years running now. Calling him a depth player is amazingly ignorant. He's a leader for the team and one of their go-to guys who plays in every situation.

It amazes me when people make outlandishly ignorant statements like that. Seriously, what are you basing your statement on?
    Fine - I was too harsh using the word depth. But my reasoning is because they are a scoring by committee team and he usually has around 40-50 points a season with not always great PP totals and he doesn't hit much, so that limits him in fantasy. He's a better real life player than a fantasy player. I would prefer the player whom I feel would be a better option and shouldn't be dropped after two games.
    Last edited by horrorfan; January 22, 2013 at 9:21 AM.