Thread: Need an opening night goalie start/win?

Dobber Sports Genius

Default Need an opening night goalie start/win?

For anyone that has daily lineup roster moves and they need a start from a goalie, you might want to consider grabbing Sens goalie Robin Lehner off the waiver wire/free agent list and start him on Saturday (opening night) against Winnipeg. There is a strong possibility right now that he opens the season for the Sens.

Winnipeg is also fairly banged up and did not have many of their players playing during the lockout. Also, Jets goalie Pavelec had terrible numbers overseas.

This game seems ripe for the Sens to start the season off with a win and for you to get a quick win from a goalie in Lehner that not many fantasy teams will have on their roster. I will admit the Jets are tough to beat at home, but I see the Sens winning this one.

I don't know if there is a hotter goalie in the world right now than Lehner. Don't laugh, it's true.

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Nice, thanks man.
    I have Anderson in my ROTO league and only two starters for the Saturday slate of games.

I also have Pavelec and I'll take the sure-win.

Dobber Sports Genius

Anderson has since been confirmed the starter.

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up just in case it was Lehner, you guys could have grabbed him if he was available.

This is Anderson's team (rightfully so) until further notice.