Agree with everything Pengwin said. I'll add the following about forward positions:
1. This year RW is the shallowest forward position, followed by LW, Centre is the deepest. so Wingers have slightly more value over Centres
2. review your league providers multi-positional eligibility. C/W eligible guys are good LW/RW eligible guys are great. Being able to start a guy at 2 positions gives versatilty in daily starts and will add starts over the course of the season. so multi-positional guys have slighty more value
3. With daily starts all of your forwards are going to start 80%+ of their games.
4. Ultimately I'd want 3C, 3LW, 3RW, 4D, and 3 G on my roster. When filling your roster place a multi-positioinal guy at the shallowest position.
5. Pengwin pointed out that ANA,CGY,COL,CHI players have the most off-night games which equals more total starts. forwards from these team are slightly more value as well.
Remember each of the bolded sections adds slight value it could be the reason you choose players with very similar stats or even a forward with 2-3 fewer projected points. Don't use it overthink taking Corey Perry at 3rd overall because he is a RWer from Anaheim and Crosby is a Center from Pittsburgh!
12 team H-2-H 1 year league, daily roster changes, 3 goalie start minimum/week
2xC, 2xRW, 2xLW, 4xD, 3xUtil, 2xG, 5 Bench
G, A, P, +/-, PIM, PPP, SHP, GWG, Hits, W, SV%, GAA
C: Malkin, Backstrom, Stepan, Ribeiro, Legwand
LW: Vanek, Moulson, Carter, Rinaldo
RW: Kessel, Vrbata, Seguin, Cammalleri, Zuccarello
D: Green, Gudas, Zidlicky
G: Lehtonen, Halak, Lack