Thread: Rank these dmen prospects

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Rank these dmen prospects

12 team dynasty. G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, SOG, FOW, Hits/Blks.

Dillon
    Vatanen
    Clendening
    David Savard
    Derrick Pouliot
    Sproul
    Mike Reilly
    Dynasty - $100/yr buy-in - YEAR 8 - $100M CAP
    G A PTS +/- PIM PPP SOG W GAA SV% SO

C - Crosby, Malkin, Getzlaf
    LW - Pavelski, Domi
    RW - Seguin, Perry
    D - Letang, OEL, Carlson, Hamilton, J. Schultz
    Util - M. Koivu, Aho, Spooner, Atkinson
    G - Rask, Quick

BENCH
    Brassard, Bjugstad, Jagr, Gallagher, N. Ritchie, Buchnevich, Ekblad, Beaulieu, Severson, Lundqvist
    PROSPECT
    Puljujarvi, Boeser, Barzal, Dal Colle, Fiala, Sergachev, Lindell

FOUR TIME DEFENDING CHAMPION

Dobber Sports Pro

1. Probably the safest pick would be Vatanen. He seems to be a guy with a lot of believers and a spot with the team SOON if he can earn it.

2. However, I am a Sproul believer. I love his size, wheels, and numbers that he has put up with SSM. I love that the Wings drafted him so he has the time and coaching to address whatever flaws there still are in his game. I just am not sure why he doesnt get more ink even with the Red Wings/OHL Success.

3. Pouliot continues to put up solid numbers in the WHL and a blueliner with offenive tools playing on the Penguins is always a nice thing. He has a lot of other young defenseman to contend with like Morrow and Despris but a top 10 pick with good size should get him a look at some point.

Clendening might impress if given a chance but not close to playing quality fantasy minutes for the Hawks.
    Brenden Dillon is closer to playing than most of these guys but I dont expect big stats from him in Dallas.
    David Savard could be a numbers casualty in Columbus and probably will turn out to be a good AHL guy.
    At least Mike Reilly gets to wear a Gold Medal and hang on campus with Bjugstad.
    6Team/Points Only H2H Keep: 37+3goalies Start: 13F/6D/2G
    FWD = G(2), A(1), PP/SH(+1), GW(+2), SHOG(1)
    DEF = G(3), A(2), PP/SH(+1), GW(+2), SHOG(1)
    GOAL = W(3), OTL(1), SO(+2), SV(.10)

FOR: Malkin Ovechkin Kessel Stepan Gaborik Zetterberg Carter Vanek Pacioretty Duchene Skinner Lupul Hornqvist Perron Semin Okposo Byfuglien Granlund Bennett Strome Bjugstad Nichushkin Yakupov Galchenyuk Grigorenko Kuznetsov Kucherov Etem Burakovsky
    D: Letang Goligoski Kronwall Voynov JustinSchultz Hedman RyanMurphy AdamLarsson Pulock Sproul
    G: Lundqvist Lehtonen Schneider

Banned

Vatanen
    Reilly
    Pouliot
    Sproul