Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Silfverburg for Coyle and Tlusty

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Silfverburg for Coyle and Tlusty

It an interesting offer but ??? What do you guys think ?? 1st Team in sig
    Last edited by frazmo12; January 14, 2013 at 10:27 PM.
    12 team Full Keeper
    G,A +/- Hits,BS,SOG,ATOI,PPP,FOW,PIM,GWG,W,Saves,Save%,GAA ,SO
    C:Crosby,R.Johanson,J.Carter,Brassard,Fisher,Kadri ,Vermette
    RW:Ovechkin,Voracek,Hornquist,Niederieter,Silfverb erg
    LW:Benn,Zetterberg,Panarin,Hartnell,Ladd,Hertl
    D:Hedmen,OEL,Buff,Letang,Klingberg,Chara,Gudas,Orp ik
    G:Price,Crawford,Dubnyk,Darling,Miller

10 Team Full Keeper 29 Roster 5 Minors Full Roto
    C-Crosby,Backstrom,Kopitar,Krejci,RNH,Plekanec,
    LW-Hall,Saad,Krieder,Perron,Boedker
    RW-Okposo,Atkinson,Niederietter,Shaw
    D-Letang,Hedman,Green.Klingberg,S.Jones,Chara,Orpik
    G-Bobrovski,Lehner,Niemi,Helly,Vasilevskiy

Dobber Sports Pro

Its close....Stick w/ Jakob for now.

Dobber Sports Stud

Full keeper..id stick w/ silfverberg. Comparable or better offers to Coyle/Tlusty will be coming in especially if he sticks w/ OTT this season and exceeds expectations. Then, the better problem - keep him for good or sell high on him. For now, enjoy the ride!
    Fantasy Hockey Keeper Leagues
    {Linden Cup Year 9: 16 GM Points only - Hockeydraft} "Back 2 Back Champions!"
    {TBIM Year 3: 18 GM H2H - Fantrax}
    {NFHA II Inaugural Year 1: 20 GM Roto Salary cap- Fantrax}
    {ZFHL Year 1: 30 GM Roto Salary cap - Fantrax}
    {NHDL Year 1: 16 GM H2H - Fantrax}

Dobber Sports Initiate

Same as the other two. Keep Silfverberg.

2010, 2014, & 2024 WJC Pool Champion, 2020 Runner-Up

Dobber Sports Sophomore

I'm on the Coyle side. I feel Coyle/Silfverberg are a wash, so getting Tlusty (who is slated to line up with Staal, at lest from camp notes) is a bonus. Keep in mind that Coyle prob doesn't make the team this year (almost certain). Not sure on Silfverberg's chances this year.

I'm a Coyle fan ....
    ------------------------------------------------------
    ... Sidney Crosby is a Vampire!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by swampmule View Post
    I'm on the Coyle side. I feel Coyle/Silfverberg are a wash, so getting Tlusty (who is slated to line up with Staal, at lest from camp notes) is a bonus. Keep in mind that Coyle prob doesn't make the team this year (almost certain). Not sure on Silfverberg's chances this year.

I'm a Coyle fan ....
    His chances are 100%.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Big Ev View Post
    His chances are 100%.
    that's a wee bit premature don't you think? Sure he's gonna get the chances and its highly likely he makes the most of them but what if he stumbles/struggles early? I mean c'mon dude, he played a couple playoff games and did nothing much, so it could well be another year for him before he gets the ice time.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mister_mcgoo View Post
    that's a wee bit premature don't you think? Sure he's gonna get the chances and its highly likely he makes the most of them but what if he stumbles/struggles early? I mean c'mon dude, he played a couple playoff games and did nothing much, so it could well be another year for him before he gets the ice time.
    I'm not sure if you're referring to ice-time or games, but I was only referring to games. It's 100% that he is on the team for this full 48 game season as long as he is not injured. They won't send him down. If he struggles early he would simply be shuffled in the lineup. He was ready 2 years ago and looks like one of the best players at camp so far.

Banned

I'm not sure if you're referring to ice-time or games, but I was only referring to games. It's 100% that he is on the team for this full 48 game season as long as he is not injured. They won't send him down. If he struggles early he would simply be shuffled in the lineup. He was ready 2 years ago and looks like one of the best players at camp so far.
    100% huh? so if he's scratched or demoted even one game are you gonna come back and eat crow? Cause that's what I'm talking about. I don't dispute his chances or the likelihood he plays the majority of the abbreviated season...but 100% that he plays ALL games? That's foolish IMO

Banned

100% huh? so if he's scratched or demoted even one game are you gonna come back and eat crow? Cause that's what I'm talking about. I don't dispute his chances or the likelihood he plays the majority of the abbreviated season...but 100% that he plays ALL games? That's foolish IMO
    Wanna bet?

edit: that was my 9,000th post so PM me if you wanna bet. I'm done posting.

Banned

Wanna bet?

edit: that was my 9,000th post so PM me if you wanna bet. I'm done posting.
    sure dude, betcha $20 he does NOT play 48 games this year

why is 9000 the magical number...I see your tagline but wtf? I guess you won't answer that out of principal, but isn't PM kinda cheating? lmao. Maybe someone else can fill me in as to why Ev is retiring?

how many people have we seen 'retire' and then come back over and over? Like who was that jackass who always pretended he was an expert in 'skating mechanics' ? How many times did that numbnuts come back? lol. Come on Ev, you're a huge homer but you add value to these forums, dontcha think guys? Lets give Ev some love

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

sure dude, betcha $20 he does NOT play 48 games this year

why is 9000 the magical number...I see your tagline but wtf? I guess you won't answer that out of principal, but isn't PM kinda cheating? lmao. Maybe someone else can fill me in as to why Ev is retiring?

how many people have we seen 'retire' and then come back over and over? Like who was that jackass who always pretended he was an expert in 'skating mechanics' ? How many times did that numbnuts come back? lol. Come on Ev, you're a huge homer but you add value to these forums, dontcha think guys? Lets give Ev some love
    My guess is that he's tired of the forum. Too many dumbasses like you and me here.

Btw, you'll eat crow about Silfverberg. If you had spent one minute watching him play, you'd know that you are just completely wrong here.
    GO WINGS!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dakkster View Post
    My guess is that he's tired of the forum. Too many dumbasses like you and me here.

Btw, you'll eat crow about Silfverberg. If you had spent one minute watching him play, you'd know that you are just completely wrong here.
    well at least you lumped yourself in as well

if I hafta eat crow then I'm happy to do so but the betting man would take those odds any day. All that needs to happen is he gets a little banged up, catches the flu, or has a couple terribles games and he'll miss a game or two. Hell even if he doesn't have a terrible game, coaches often use that kind of thing as a motivating factor if they see a young guy coasting even for a second. I don't dispute his talent or NHL-readiness, but 100% for every game is unlikely

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

well at least you lumped yourself in as well

if I hafta eat crow then I'm happy to do so but the betting man would take those odds any day. All that needs to happen is he gets a little banged up, catches the flu, or has a couple terribles games and he'll miss a game or two. Hell even if he doesn't have a terrible game, coaches often use that kind of thing as a motivating factor if they see a young guy coasting even for a second. I don't dispute his talent or NHL-readiness, but 100% for every game is unlikely
    Obviously injuries would not be part of the bet. The question is if he's good enough to play or scratched/demoted. He's crazy good and he's made the transition to the NA ice while in Binghamton. He's here to stay.
    GO WINGS!

Dobber Sports Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Dakkster View Post
    Obviously injuries would not be part of the bet. The question is if he's good enough to play or scratched/demoted. He's crazy good and he's made the transition to the NA ice while in Binghamton. He's here to stay.
    Yep.
    He's the real deal. He didn't come to NA after winning the MVP of SEL to play in Binghamton. Pretty excited to watch him play in a top 6 NHL role. Could he have a couple bad games and maybe spend one in the press box? Maybe, but he's still going to be a full time Senator.
    http://twitter.com/robsintheshed

12 Team - H2H Keeper League - 25 Players - 13 Keepers
    (G, A, P, +/-, Hits, PPP, SOG, W, GAA, SV%)
    Keepers
    C: Tavares, Benn,
    LW: Galchenyuk, Landeskog, .
    RW: Pominville, Little, Oshie, Yakupov
    D: Subban, Vatanen, Fowler
    G: Price, Bishop