Thread: Keeperleague Did i improve ?

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Keeperleague Did i improve ?

16 team keeper H2H league with Draft, farm system and fixed salary cap/floor.
    (22 players playing 6 players bench)

Categories:
    Forwards/Defensemen Stat Categories: Goals (G), Assists (A), Points (P), Plus/Minus (+/-), Penalty Minutes (PIM), Powerplay Goals (PPG), Powerplay Assists (PPA), Shorthanded Points (SHP), Game-Winning Goals (GWG), Shots on Goal (SOG), Faceoffs Won (FW), Hits (HIT), Blocks (BLK)

Goaltenders Stat Categories: Wins (W), Goals Against Average (GAA), Saves (SV), Save Percentage (SV%), Shutouts (SHO)

This is what i lost from roster 10-11 end of season to this day:

Zach Bogosian
    Johan Franzen
    Sergei Kostitsyn
    Andy McDonald
    Brendan Morrison
    Stephane Robidas
    Mikael Samuelsson
    (Andrei Kostitsyn if he doesnt return to NHL)

This is what i gained to roster 10-11 end of season to this day:

Nathan Horton
    Mike Green
    Marc-Andre Bergeron
    Ladislav Smid
    Kyle Palmieri
    Keith Aucoin

---------------------------------

Some picks and prospects also changed hand but at the moment im most interested in did i in your opinion manage to improve my team or is my team better off without those players i got rid of ?

The open spots left to roster are being replaced with prospects and FA players.

I am very concerned because i placed last in 11-12 season when in 10-11 i was very close to enter playoffs.

Please tell me your honest opinion. am i better off with the players i currently have or should i have held on to some of the players i lost ?

Dobber Sports Initiate

Zach Bogosian < Mike Green
    Johan Franzen < Nathan Horton
    Sergei Kostitsyn
    Andy McDonald
    Brendan Morrison
    Stephane Robidas = MAB
    Mikael Samuelsson

Keith Aucoin, Ladislav Smid and Kyle Palmieri don't quite make up what you lost in my opinion, but I think if you lost overall, it wasn't anything to be concerned about. If Mike Green is old Mike Green, then you're laughing. If not, I think you lost value here. Such is the gambles of fantasy hockey.

2010, 2014, & 2024 WJC Pool Champion, 2020 Runner-Up