Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Luongo...value leveling or lifting off?

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by scimo View Post
    Not arguing a personal opinion.
    its not a personal opinion its a fact that luongo has been to the finals and bryz sucked donkey balls in the playoffs last season

there is no need to argue you cant argue facts

6 Team Yahoo H2H Daily Today League
    G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, GWG
    W, GAA, SV, SV%
    3 C, 3 LW, 3 RW, 3 F, 6 D, 2 G, 5 Bench
    Keep 10 - 6 F, 3 D, 1 G

14 Team Yahoo H2H Daily Tomorrow League
    G, A, -/+, PIM, PPP, SHP, SOG, FW
    W, GAA, SV, SV%, SHO
    3 C, 3 LW, 3 RW, 5 D, 1 U, 2 G, 5 Bench
    Keep 14 - 2 G Max

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Sorry to the OP, I think I need to stop.

I just came here to express my thoughts, not saying that I am right or wrong. My intention is not trying to argue with anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by lucifer316 View Post
    its not a personal opinion its a fact that luongo has been to the finals and bryz sucked donkey balls in the playoffs last season

there is no need to argue you cant argue facts

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Assuming he's going to Toronto, I think his value will be around the same as Kari Lehonen (mediocore win total but great at everything else). I doubt that you can trade Bryz for Lu straight up since Bryz's value has been negatively impacted by recent news. BUT, I would rather have Bryz for the upcoming season, if my team is ready to win.

Quote Originally Posted by havanablast21 View Post
    I've been reviewing most of the recent threads and have noticed lots of "where will Lou end up" but not nearly as much projection for a tender of his caliber. At this point in time where Lou's value seems to teeter on "where he lands" are some savy GM's missing out on an opportunity to strike while there blood in the water? While many Bobby Lou owners are concerned and irritable about his apparent fall from Grace. !

What does his future look like? Is he worth the add...possible upgrade? I listened to Goldman's radio interview and he got me thnking.

Anyone prepared to make a fearless forecast on Bobby Lou's potential upside? Clearly he's leaving Vancouver ventually. When he does will he end up with significantfantasy value again?top10?...top 5? Or is it time to turn our backs on Canada's most resent gold medal tender?

I used to hate him....lately I'm starting to develop a soft spot for him...Don't want that to cloud my judgements and offer up Bryz for him...kinda thing....or do I?

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

This is great info to read...factual and opinionated. Not to worry. I just think this is a prime time to make a move to bring Lou in. I was thinking to try by offering Backstrom and Hackett and packaging Brendan Smith and Fleischmann and a 1st rounder for Lou and OEL and 2players yet to be named. But if I get a nibble and he throws back asking for Halak or Bryz...is it a road I should go down...ofcourse the player change would impact the inclusion of the draft pick.